The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

German:

I think Denver will have to do some passing to keep up with NE this week. I'm not really high on either of these guys this week but I like Orton a hair better

stagee2000

Need a DEF

Was @ Car
Indy @ TEN
Mia vs NYJ

Also need to pick up a QB
Anderson @ BUF
Campbell @ CAR
Hill vs ATL
Wallace/Hasselback vs JAX

Thanks

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I'm over thinking this one. What do you think?

Can only play 1 RB (PPR 1pt)
Julius Jones vs. Jags
Michael Turner vs. SanFran
Brandon Jacobs vs. Raiders

BROWNTOWN808

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

Browntown:

Hasselbeck is going to start this week so go with Collins I still see Roddy on your bench too :grin:

On the surface the Caddy and Roddy for Chris Johnson trade is a very good one, however you are very thin at WR. If you thought that you could trade some of your other RB's besides Peterson and Johnson after you made that trade then I would do it.

I did put roddy in the line up just not reflected on my line sheet, just copy pasted from last post. I agree I'm thin @ wr I just don't see much in free agency in my league I can get Stuckey w/ Browns, Jacob Jones w/Houston, or Kelly Washington w/ Bal which one has the most bang for my buck:thrash:

I think I would take a flier with Stuckey. He should be given every opportunity to succeed on a team which has serious need at WR and whos coach is familiar with him

Remote Controller

PPR flex wr/rb

Pick 1 back and 1 flex
Chester Taylor at St Louis (mop up duty)
Sammy Morris in the snow at Denver (leaning this way with Taylor gone)
Breaston at home vs. Texans (starting Boldin)
LJ vs. Dallas (best oppurtunity for him yet)
Crayton at KC (Roy Williams likely highly limited or out)

Last edited by a moderator:

jdooders

WR dillema

Not sure what to do here. I have one WR spot to fill here are my options

Roy Williams vs KC (If he plays, even if he does he is in a different book than Romo nevermind on the same page)

Patrick Crayton vs KC (potential sleeper if Williams is out, but even with willaims out for the last drive Romo favored other receivers)

Sidney Rice vs StL (farve spreads the ball but seems to like Rice as his solid possesion receiver.)

Any input would be helpful

RC:

I would go with Breaston. I see the Texans/Titans game as shootout city. Plenty of catches to go around with Boldin and Breaston

jdooders:

I think I would go with Crayton. Rice has been nice but not consistent. I think Crayton can be the guy for Romo this week

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
PPR 1 pt - Need 4 Guys. I was thinking Smith, Smith, Crayton, Washington.

Steve Smith (NYG) vs Oak
Steve Smith (Car) vs Was
Chansi Stucky vs Buf
Nate Washington vs Ind
Patrick Crayton vs KCC
Jacoby Jones vs Ari

I agree. Stuckey probably needs a few weeks to get acclimated to Cleveland and Jones true value lies in leagues where you get return yard points. He's pretty inconsistent in his receiving numbers.

rbilla

Need to start 4 players out of this group

PPR League I am having trouble chhosing the other 3 after Wayne. any input?

Wayne(lock)
R Moss
R.Brown
S.Holmes
K.Moreno
A.Bradshaw

parkerscrossrd

Need some lineup help

Which 2 RBs should I start - C. Johnson, B. Jacobs, F. Jackson, R. Mendenhall
Which TE should I start - T. Gonzalez or V. Davis

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Jacobs, Mendenhall, and Gonzalez not knowing your scoring.

Mendenhall is a must start. I anticipate the Giants leaning on Steve Smith and Brandon Jacobs almost exclusively.

Until you know if Davis is a fluke, Tony Gonzalez remains a weekly must start.