The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

Remote Controller

Heyo,

1 pt per 10 yrds for WR/RB, 6 pts per TD, Non-PPR. With Barber coming off injury, i'm in need of some magic this week.

Choices:
RB Barber vs Denver
RB Lynch vs Miami
RB L. White vs Jacksonville
TE V. Davis vs St. Louis
TE K. Winslow vs Wash.

I have the option to start 2 TE's if I start just 1 RB. I have Chris Johnson as my #1 RB, so i can bench Barber, Lynch and White in favor of the two TE's. I'm leaning toward starting both TE's. I gotta see how Lynch is going to be before I start him, although, this week may be one of those, "What the hell....start em!" weeks. I have a WR on bye and Welker is ridin pine this week.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck
Non-ppr, I do not see the advantage of going with the two TE's. I would play Davis, as he is hot, and then I would cover myself from the vulture move by starting White with Johnson. Barber won't see much action and I feel it takes Lynch a game or two to produce big.

Phil Dawson

Thanks for the info Choice. That is big for both my teams this week. Hopefully it carries over to next week when I have 5 starters on byes in one league(somehow missed this when drafting)

wisfinfan05

Non PPR.

Im thinking Chad Henne may go underneath to Devone Bess today??

Or Devery Henderson vs a stingy Jets Defense?

Remote Controller

Non PPR.

Im thinking Chad Henne may go underneath to Devone Bess today??

Or Devery Henderson vs a stingy Jets Defense?
Henderson is good for an over the top pass or 2 for td's every so often, and that beats the much slimmer chance that the Dolphins open up the passing attack with a new Qb. They are gonna run, and Brown/white might take almost as many snaps as Henne.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
need 2. Standard scoring no PPR

R. Bush v Jets
P. Thomas v Jets
Caddy Williams v Redskins
Sad situation but Lewis and D. Ward both out as well

Remote Controller

need 2. Standard scoring no PPR

R. Bush v Jets
P. Thomas v Jets
Caddy Williams v Redskins
Sad situation but Lewis and D. Ward both out as well
Caddy and Pierre

No ppr easily puts Pierre in front of Bush, and the fact that the Bucs roll out a new <ACRONYM title=quarterback>QB</ACRONYM> means they will try to run today to set up some pass plays.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Who do you like better for the rest of this season - A. Boldin or R. White?

Standard scoring w/ .5 PPR

Thanks

Boldin. Tony G really seems to have eaten away at Whites targets this year and the Cardinals look like they'll be behind in a LOT of games this year.

johnlines

The Evil Genius
Week 5 Help

Standard Yahoo:

3 of: Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Sims-Walker, Derek Mason and Roddy White

2 of: Sjax, Coffee, Donald Brown and Leon Washington

Thanks.

Also, in my ESPN league, Brees has a bye. Edwards is my backup. Drop Edwards for Orton?

Danlaff777

Standard scoring, NON ppr, we get a 5 point bonus for 100 yards rush or receiving.

Start 2
Marshawn Lynch vs Cle
Ray Rice vs Cin
Willis Mcgahee vs Cin
Tashard Choice vs KC

Start 2
Megatron vs Pitt
Pierre Garcon vs Tenn
Nate Burleson vs Jac
Santana Moss vs Car
Kevin Walter vs Ariz