Terrell Owens RELEASED BY THE COWBOYS!

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Can you imagine the epic trainwreck Rivers and Owens would be? Oh man he needs to go to San Diego.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Quite honestly, I can't think of anywhere he would really fit.

i don't buy SD. To me that would be Dallas part duex. You have a solid two pronged run game, a stud TE and a Qb that is young and basically not yet established. Throw in T.O. with his antics...and the first time Rivers and Gates talk...we have a repeat.

N.Y. Jets I agree need a #1 Wr. with Coles gone. But do you really see Ryan putting up with T.O. With their Qb situation?!?!?!

Baltimore and Minnesota are probably off the map...as they are both coaches that were in Philly during the T.O. debacle.

Denver? Maybe...if Marshall blows out...but they already have Royal as #2.

KC? Haley is a former coach of T.O. But again they have a young solid Wr in Bowe, and a stud Te in Gonzales.

Saints I guess I could see. As stated by Miller they pass constantly...so there might be enough receptions. But there defense is awful...and if they start losing he goes off again.

Net I just don't see a good fit

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
If the Saints elect to grab a former talented Cowboys malcontent, it had better be Roy Williams (the safety), not T.O. Although I would enjoy watching Shockey and him getting in fistfights over who gets Colston's leftovers.

Any chance whatsoever Indy throws him a lifeline with a 1-year deal to replace Marvin? Plenty of on- and off-field leadership there with a QB who won't be pushed around. Gonzalez is a much better fit as the 3rd guy in a 3 WR offense, IMO.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Mort is reporting that all teams except for Oakland and San Fran have stated they are not interested.....

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Too bad Cincy inked Coles the day prior, eh Miller?
Weekly contests between Owens and Ocho for over-the-top TD celebrations, and offseason boating trips with Captain Ced?

RLLD

Mort is reporting that all teams except for Oakland and San Fran have stated they are not interested.....

LOL, that has GOT to hurt his overinflated ego a ton.

And you have Rosenhaus proclaiming that several teams are interested like Kevin Bacon at the end of animal house:rolleyes:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
yeah, but in the end, I'm not going to be surprised one bit when one of these "uninterested" teams ends up signing him.

efactor

Coming at you
Would love to see SF sign him. Fock it, they need an impact WR and Singletary would keep his ass in line..........

Niners haven't had a decent WR since he left..............

No shocker here. Said when the Roy Williams trade rumors first started that if it happened it would mean the end of Terrell Owens in a Cowboys uniform.
Maybe you are right, but I don't think so.

I mean, sure, you're right, TO is gone and JJ refers to Roy Williams as the reason why he's ok with listening to his "advisors".

But, help me out here, Mojo.

How in the world is your prediction related?

and, btw, Roy Williams and two TE's and all them RB's we got, and some young WR's, too?

JJ is putting his advisers on record and giving them some tongue-in-cheek banter.

It's about time Jones let the pro's run his team. And he is watching

baleedat