Terrell Owens RELEASED BY THE COWBOYS!

Runnik's Hambones

I'd say this drastically increases Roy E. William's fantasy value next year. It also increases Crayton's (not as much IMO, but still, enough).

Arctic Dawgs

I'd say this drastically increases Roy E. William's fantasy value next year. It also increases Crayton's (not as much IMO, but still, enough).

Not so sure on Crayton. I've had him several times over the last few years. He seems to put up better #s when he is the #3 WR in games over being the #2. Who's gonna be the #3 now. Austin and the other guy are FA's aren't they ?? And this should improve Wittens #s on the checkdowns shouldn't it ??

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
so where does TO land from here?

i wonder if jacksonville or baltimore might work. both of those teams do not exactly have great QBs to keep TO happy, but they have a lot of hard nosed guys on the team and on the coaching staff to keep him in place, and both of them could really use a star receiver.

the best fit for all parties might end up being the giants. that gives TO a revenge factor with 4 games against the eagles and cowboys all year long, and the g-men can move on past plax and hope to keep TO happy a couple of years. sign him and they again go back to being the story of the nfc in my opinion. i think thats the destination. TO belongs in NYC.

Fire

in the hole
New England just found themselves some cap room recently from the Cassel/Vrabel trade.

Just imagine Brady throwing to Moss, Owens, and Welker.:scared:

dukdown

Banned
Not sure if they'd be willing to roll the dice, but Carolina would make a nice fit for his talents. Sure Chicago will probably come into the discussion.

Mike

Administrator
No shocker here. Said when the Roy Williams trade rumors first started that if it happened it would mean the end of Terrell Owens in a Cowboys uniform.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
If I thought I was one playmaker away from making a run, TO would be my guy. In reality, he was not that much of a pain in Dallas. Sure, a little drama, but this guy works, makes plays, and wants to win......I'd rather take a chance on him then a guy who can't stay out of the back of a police cruiser.....

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
so where does TO land from here?

i wonder if jacksonville or baltimore might work. both of those teams do not exactly have great QBs to keep TO happy, but they have a lot of hard nosed guys on the team and on the coaching staff to keep him in place, and both of them could really use a star receiver.

the best fit for all parties might end up being the giants. that gives TO a revenge factor with 4 games against the eagles and cowboys all year long, and the g-men can move on past plax and hope to keep TO happy a couple of years. sign him and they again go back to being the story of the nfc in my opinion. i think thats the destination. TO belongs in NYC.
Can't help myself......

Giants go from Wr that shoots himself, to one that keeps shooting off his mouth.....:biglaugh:

RLLD

It happens. Interested to see where he lands.

Just tossing this out here....maybe Ravens?

I truly hope not, I would not want this alligator-armed fool ruining the growth of Flacco.:nonoblue:

Let him go elsewhere, talented or not, he is more of a problem than talent now.:thumbsdow

Phicinfan

Administrator
:wow: T.O. has been a model citizen in public at least...and gets cut.

I agree with Mike, you don't give up a first and later pick for a Wr to play 2nd fiddle.

So where does T.O. go?
While I understand the NYG idea...I just don't see Coughlin putting up with T.O.

To me the dire need is Jacksonville. With Reggie Wiliams a FA and just busted for drug possession, Wilford not helping and Jones sort of starting to come on...there is dire need here.

Baltimore is an idea....they will need to score more as the defense won't be as good.

Homecoming to San Fran? They need Wr help badly.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Here's a thought.

Rumors are being flown out by NY papers that Edwards of Cleveland IS on the trading block. Wonder if Cleveland would sign Owens...he would be the SOLE wr option...and then trade away Edwards for picks.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

[disclaimer]This is the sole view of Phicinfan and not that of ownership or anyone with any sane ability[/disclaimer]

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
If I thought I was one playmaker away from making a run, TO would be my guy. In reality, he was not that much of a pain in Dallas. Sure, a little drama, but this guy works, makes plays, and wants to win......I'd rather take a chance on him then a guy who can't stay out of the back of a police cruiser.....

Nicely said. So TO's big crime was wanting the ball more - OH NOES. Despite what so many say, he wasn't near the cancer that Jerry himself is.

Ts&Ps Mike

Coachnorm

Here's a thought.

Rumors are being flown out by NY papers that Edwards of Cleveland IS on the trading block. Wonder if Cleveland would sign Owens...he would be the SOLE wr option...and then trade away Edwards for picks.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

[disclaimer]This is the sole view of Phicinfan and not that of ownership or anyone with any sane ability[/disclaimer]

Interesting.

Mike and Mike are suggesting the Titans and the Saints.

Snyder has to be fascinated.

Rams??? rebuilding, Holt wants out. Bulger is no spring chicken so it's not like you can wreck your QB of the future here.

Chargers??