Jay Cutler: What team does he land on?

ExperiencedRookie

Dont' forget Cleveland.

I really think that it will wind up being a 3 team deal with Cleveland involved. Bronco's obviously need a QB if they are to trade Cutler and I think they would gladly take either of the Browns QBs.

Tampa Bay, Denver, and Cleveland. Done deal.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
To me its somewhat obvious:
If it is to get a QB back...then Cleveland has to be involved.

If it is just for picks or players....then top teams in need are Tampa bay, Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit.

How about this shocker.....Buffalo? Sent Edwards and a pick to Denver for Cutler? Just me supposing here...but T.O. plus Cutler???

Runnik's Hambones

Tampa sends 1st Rd pick (and perhaps a 1st rounder next year to Denver) to Cleveland, Cleveland sends Quinn to Broncos, Broncos send Cutler to Tampa?

As a Bucs fan, I'd be extremely happy with that.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Tampa sends 1st Rd pick (and perhaps a 1st rounder next year to Denver) to Cleveland, Cleveland sends Quinn to Broncos, Broncos send Cutler to Tampa?

As a Bucs fan, I'd be extremely happy with that.

Distictly possible. Cleveland is a natural suitor IF either quarterback is one of Doogie's guys. Hell, Chris Simms may be "his guy" and Doogie will package Cutler for upgrades at WR and defense. Keep an eye on Marshall in this whole drama, too. That guy may have worn out his welcome through his inability to stay out of trouble which also flies contrary to the Patriot way.....unless you're the film crew.

Time will tell.