I hope Tebow does it again!

JackG1980

Denver should have went to the shotgun formation sooner. Most reports I've read say that this was Tebow's best game of the year in spite of the loss.

It actually was, the three turnovers in field goal range killed their chances. But he is showing improvement every game. To beat the Pats Denver needed a near perfect game and it was far from it. If the Broncos decide to keep him and work with him all thru training camp Tebow could become a consistent QB. Add a better catching TE and the Broncos should be looking forward to next year. The Patiots have been looking unstoppable lately too.

jjtweeks

I agree that it was a pretty good showing by Tebow. I think more every week that he may keep his spot as an NFL QB. He still has a long way to go but he is improving in the area's he lacks in.

JackG1980

I agree that it was a pretty good showing by Tebow. I think more every week that he may keep his spot as an NFL QB. He still has a long way to go but he is improving in the area's he lacks in.

yeah and the coaches need more time to make better plays for him... he needs to work on his throwing motion during the preseason. I actually wasnt a fan of him but wanted him to do good so I can sell this Autograph Card I pulled from a pack. Since then I became a fan and may put it in my personal collection. Pretty sweet card too, only 10 made. Check it out. Also if anyone wants a lot of 9 card of your favorite player let me know. It will be 5$-9$ each.

TTebowMagic.jpg

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Its too bad NE won. Experience took over after the 1st qtr and NE was just the better team during that 3 hr period. Denver had it going to start out but when you make 3 TOs deep in your own territory to a good offense, well they got what they expected to get. And with this Denver loss, it sure does make the AFC west pretty interesting going into the last 2 weeks.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I think the biggest question for me is how good will Tebow be next year? Denver kinda changed their offensive scheme this season to accomadate Tebow and it in a way suprised and confused some defenses in what he was doing. Next year it won't be any suprise and they know what to expect from him since they now have a full season of game film to study. The only way he will be able to suprise them again next year is become a true pocket passer. W'll see if Tebowing is a one year phenom soon enough.

jjtweeks

I think the biggest question for me is how good will Tebow be next year? Denver kinda changed their offensive scheme this season to accomadate Tebow and it in a way suprised and confused some defenses in what he was doing. Next year it won't be any suprise and they know what to expect from him since they now have a full season of game film to study. The only way he will be able to suprise them again next year is become a true pocket passer. W'll see if Tebowing is a one year phenom soon enough.
I don't know if he has to become a "true" pocket passer but you are right that if he doesn't get more comfortable and improve in that area then he will be doomed next year. He looks so uncomfortable and nervous in the pocket in the games i have seen him in this year. he has bailed himself out of alot of those situations by confusing the defenses earlier on but now they are catching on. You can't read an NFL defense like a college one so all option is not gonna make it. Will be interesting to see what happens early next season.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Ive been saying Tebow is not going to take Denver anywhere this season, next season and beyond & Elway knows it just wont admit it.