I hope Tebow does it again!

mills

Please show me where I said Tebow is the reason Denver is winning? He is just not losing games. Which is what the defense does for him. This team is winning due to the Team. Defense, McGahee, Tebow and his key plays.

Definitely not saying that's what you're insinuating. More that the media is saying that.

jjtweeks

yea the biggest problem with this whole debate is the media. And I love your guy's post on how this biggest loser in all this is Tebow himself and people like Dalton who are a bit overshadowed. For me there is no question that Dalton is most likely going to be a great QB and in all likely hood Tebow's media made fame could end any week. For me that is why I am enjoying it now because it might not be here tomorrow. I got off my square and on to a circle and then on a tangent for some of this discussion. I have already apologized to gizzil in private in that some of my comments had a derogatory tone to them. I would also like to apologize to the Outlaw community because the forum is not a place for a comment to cross a boundary onto a personal level. For me what it comes down to is you can't compare Tebow or his stats with anyone. If we did then we could put his record and turnover ratio in a category with Rodgers which is ridiculous and at the same time like gizzil said which was a great point because that also put him in a category with Dilfer and Delhomme which is one i would rather not be in. The media needs ratings and comparing him to Elway or Brady or whoever is not fair to Tebow or those great players but it does bring ratings to the show.

klahrace

I wouldn't say he's a TERRIBLE passing QB. Average to below average, but not terrible.

He doesn't choke and has a massive will to win. His teammates LOVE him and since they HAVE been winning, they believe. A lot of times in close games the team that expects to win, wins. And right now the Broncos expect to win.

It really is an amazing spectacle.

Remote Controller

I just have to hope he wins this one against the Pats just to hear the comments afterwards.

Note the word hope. I didn't say he was going to or that he was the greatest football (QB) player in the NFL. Nobody has siad that once during this thread.

I just hope he does it again!

cctekguy

Staff member
Combine that with a serious case of "I'm sick of hearing about Brady and the Pats" and you've got a real Tebow fan here this week.

Go Broncs!

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Combine that with a serious case of "I'm sick of hearing about Brady and the Pats" and you've got a real Tebow fan here this week.

Go Broncs!

Im sick of hearing the analysts saying how can the Pats can beat Tebow is he the only player on the Bronco's

Cant wait till the Patriots mop up Mile High with his a$$

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Another thing to note here is the Pats don't have a great winning record in mile high. The last time these 2 met, Denver won it. And they didn't have Tebow or Jesus on there side. Kinda hard to bet against the Broncos and Tebow until they do lose and even after that it would be hard to do.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Another thing to note here is the Pats don't have a great winning record in mile high. The last time these 2 met, Denver won it. And they didn't have Tebow or Jesus on there side. Kinda hard to bet against the Broncos and Tebow until they do lose and even after that it would be hard to do.

I read Jesus is out this week :grin:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Denver should have went to the shotgun formation sooner. Most reports I've read say that this was Tebow's best game of the year in spite of the loss.