I hope Tebow does it again!

Remote Controller

I found this Bronco fan post on another board! Love it!

1. Kyle Orton has to be wondering where this phenomenal defense was for him?

2. Josh McDaniels is a drafting genius!!

3. As a Broncos fan I don't know if I should be happy cause we're winning and with a favorable schedule could/should get into the playoffs or angry cause The Gator Jesus is costing us valuable draft spots to get Luck/Jones/Barkley?!!

IF Tebow gets into the playoffs and somehow gets to the Super Bowl and beats the undefeated Green Bay Packers I'll tattoo Tebow on myself!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Tebow is 5-1 as a starter and he does have jesus on his side so anythings possible up in Denver.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I figured since Tebow and Elway have so much fondnance for each other, figured Elway would become best buds with him and give him pointers. LOL

Remote Controller

-10/15, 202 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT. There goes that argument. (1 dropped TD)

-Only ran the ball 5 or 6 times. There goes that arguement.

-Defense gave up 32 points, 500 yards, and Broncos trailed all day. There goes that arguement
Now 6-1, five of those on the road, and 3 against division opponents!! That is something Elway never even did.

-With the Raider loss......look whose in first place w/tiebreaker.

Some NFL analysts are gonna have to come up with a new criticism or excuse for Tebow's success.

JackG1980

Even Percy Harvin came up to him and said, Let them keep hating. That should say it all. He has gotten better every game so far. He has another nice mathup against the Bears. But he is a christian so there will always people who do not like him.

gizzil

ugh... cant believe this is still a thing... the broncos blow... big time... wow they beat the vikings - good job haha

jjtweeks

Exactly Gizzil, WOW. They beat the Vikes as well as 6 others teams WOW. 5 on the road( and any pro player will tell you how hard that is to do) WOW.They are division leaders who started off 1-4 WOW. They've had to totally adjust their offense mid season and still manage to win WOW. They are having some of the most exciting games on TV this season to the end WOW. They are proving delusional people wrong every week WOW. There are still a few delusional people left after all this WOW.
So i do agree that it is "wow" and "good job":nod:
most people look to the past, disregard the present and assume the future and if you can predict the latter i will by the ticket if you come with me to Vegas. All we really know is what happened and what is happening right now and right now things look good for the Broncos.
I am a Dolphin fan till the end but I love whatever is good for the NFL and unconventional stuff that is going on right now with Tebow and Cam is exciting

JackG1980

Its funny because the Viking had one of their best game of the season and Tebow beat them in a shootout. What Cam and Tebow are doing is good for the NFL. I still have not heard a good reason for people to hate him.

jjtweeks

Its funny because the Viking had one of their best game of the season and Tebow beat them in a shootout. What Cam and Tebow are doing is good for the NFL. I still have not heard a good reason for people to hate him.
jack if he made you look silly by proving you wrong week after week after... well you get the picture. You would be upset too.:)