Favre Drama Begins

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
She was a special treat for my fellow HOF game fans.

I'm retiring the cheerleader until later in the season.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld,
NFL Network's Scott Hanson confirms that Brett Favre indeed flew to Florida Thursday for a recheck on his surgically repaired ankle.

Multiple outlets have joined in on NFL Network's report, which confirms Favre's stated intentions to play "if he's healthy." Details of the meeting aren't available, but Andrews' patients routinely see him for rechecks and are sent away with medical clearance. We're not saying that's the case here, but if it is, Favre's next step may be to report to the Minnesota Vikings.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
First of all, let me say I would love to see him play, and go out a winner.

But down deep, where my dark side lives....I would absolutely love it if he bailed now this year. Never to return. :biglaugh:

Minny would be screwed, and so would a whole lot of Fantasy players in the IBL :biglaugh:

mills

I honestly don't want to see him win a championship... The melodrama that Brett Favre is annoys me and I wish it would end.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld,
The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that DE Jared Allen, OG Steve Hutchinson, and K Ryan Longwell were dispatched to Hattiesburg, Mississippi to visit Brett Favre.

Hey, a new twist in the episodic nature of the NFL's longest-running reality drama! The three players were noticeably absent from Winter Park on Tuesday, and it's believed that they're in Hattiesburg to woo their quarterback. Coach Brad Childress indicated that there's been no recent contact with Favre, and the outcome of his recent checkup with Dr. James Andrews remains unknown.
Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
rotoworld,
The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that DE Jared Allen, OG Steve Hutchinson, and K Ryan Longwell were dispatched to Hattiesburg, Mississippi to visit Brett Favre.

Hey, a new twist in the episodic nature of the NFL's longest-running reality drama! The three players were noticeably absent from Winter Park on Tuesday, and it's believed that they're in Hattiesburg to woo their quarterback. Coach Brad Childress indicated that there's been no recent contact with Favre, and the outcome of his recent checkup with Dr. James Andrews remains unknown.
Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune

I hope they all were wearing Candian Tuxedos to impress Favre