1/10/09 - Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers

efactor

Coming at you
eating hot wings, can't type

What kind? I have been trying to find a good frozen wing, but no luck. There's a sports bar close by (Mandango's) that has the best I have tasted and for an extra 2 bucks an order, you can get ALL the drumstick type.........:pickle:

JScott

Administrator
Well. My opinion is that every time Arizona runs the ball, they are wasting a play. Their only chance, and it's a small one, is to spread the field and air it out EVERY play. Warner will get sacked probably 8-10 times, but no sense wasting plays have Edge go into the line for 2...........

The run is just to keep the D honest. Maybe catch CAR in the wrong secondary package when they think it will be run.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Well. My opinion is that every time Arizona runs the ball, they are wasting a play. Their only chance, and it's a small one, is to spread the field and air it out EVERY play. Warner will get sacked probably 8-10 times, but no sense wasting plays have Edge go into the line for 2...........

Naw. Carolina;s defense isn't all that. But Edge just needs to run straight. He'll never get outside with success at this poit.

JScott

Administrator
What kind? I have been trying to find a good frozen wing, but no luck. There's a sports bar close by (Mandango's) that has the best I have tasted and for an extra 2 bucks an order, you can get ALL the drumstick type.........:pickle:

Try the cooked ones, they're much better than frozen ;)

efactor

Coming at you
The run is just to keep the D honest. Maybe catch CAR in the wrong secondary package when they think it will be run.

I understand, but don't think Carolina is worried enough to change packages. They know they won't take it the distance. Edge for 1 and now a 50 yarder to Fitz on 3rd and 1,

I rest my case........

Coachnorm

Actually they come from a local Italian resturant and they are fantastic.

Cardinals TD. Amazing!