1/10/09 - Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers

efactor

Coming at you
You have some vcash and you can bet it on Football, college BB, even european soccer sometimes. It all just for fun. When we have contests you can get vbucks as a prize. At the top of this page you can see all the vbuck betting that goes on.

Thanks Coach. Made my first bet tonight. 10K on the Eagles..........

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay, I will be honest here, I have not read all the posts, as I was swamped this weekend. But I did see most of this game...and am shocked at a few things.

First the first drive by Carolina was exactly what I expected all game. Heavy on run, with Williams and Stewart pushing the Arizona defense around.

Second, Arizona did what they had to do. By putting alot of pts on the board, it made Carolina panic and totally abandon the run game. Carolina is not built to come back..they are built to run and lead. Arizona really exposed Carolina's defense on its real issues. D-line isn't what it was, and they had to blitz to get any pressure on Warner.

I still think Fox is an idiot. He totally allowed the OC to get away from running..even when they weren't that far down. D.Will can break a long one at any time...so you still have to pound the ball and not let Delholmme throw the game away. 5 ints by Delholmme is inexcusable. Caronlina really needs to look for a young Qb to groom.

Shocked at what happened, but very, very happy since the Eagles will play Ariz....and will beat them again.