You're Joshing....Right?

cctekguy

Staff member
Josh Freeman is officially listed as a "Game Time Decision" but the move to activate QB Rudy Carpenter off the practice squad sings a different song.

Freeman has been hurting for several weeks with a thumb issue and last week suffered a shoulder injury vs the Titans.

It's starting to look like we may see the other Josh this week and I, for one, am excited about it.

Two years ago there was quite the QB controversy in Tampa and Freeman finally won the job despite most fan's opinion that Johnson was the better QB. Johnson hasn't seen the field since then yet Tampa rejected any trade tenders for him.

Now we may get to see our boy play again and as a M. Williams owner, I couldn't be happier.

Expect the QB controversy to rear it's ugly head again (if Johnson starts) because I fully expect JJ to awaken the slumbering Tampa Bay offense against Carolina.

Coachnorm

It's very interesting as in my dynasty league I have been switching between Freeman and Sanchez and not always having the right one. I have Josh Johnson on the roster and may be tempted to start him if he plays.