Your top 5 FF def

jjtweeks

1.Rams
2.Broncos
3.Vikes
4.Miami
5.niners
I think Rams will surprise everyone this year and the Broncos and Vikes have such great young talent which the Broncos have had already developed. If Thigpen keeps the returns for Miami with their def line I think they do well. Niners have great young talent as well

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Given how unpredictable defenses end, that's a bold list. I like it.
But doesn't Miami tend to have a much better NFL defense than FF defense? What's going to push them over into our realm?

jjtweeks

Your right about Miami and part of it is the homer in me and I think their return game steps it up this year, but out of all those Miami is probably the most questionable one.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am not sold on the Rams yet, I like what they have done, but I think they may be a step away.

I think it will be some combination of Niners, Bears, Ravens, Broncos and Seahawks

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Cincinnati should be a solid value this year and it would not shock me to see them end in top 5. They are young and aggressive. They rush the passer well and if they.can stay healthy in the secondary you could see big plays increase. Just a name to remember in the late rounds.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Cincinnati should be a solid value this year and it would not shock me to see them end in top 5. They are young and aggressive. They rush the passer well and if they.can stay healthy in the secondary you could see big plays increase. Just a name to remember in the late rounds.

I happen to put Detroit in the same catagory. IF they can get the secondary lined out, I love the d-line.