You make the call: E. Manning vs Cassel

You make the call

• Eli Manning

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Matt Cassel

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Yes you do. It maybe like choosing between Mad Dog and Thunderbird when you wanted Jack Daniels, but a choice is a choice.

I can not believe you are badmouthing M/D. No competition - Mad Dog over Thunderbird. Sentimental memories - we used M/D as a cheap warm up for a night of binging while overseas.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I see 10 in your post, CC, that I would take before these 2 in question.

Hasselbeck and Palmer carry significant injury questions. Quinn? really? Delhomme's a quality QB2 but no more, as is Edwards. Ben is my hero, but solely in real life. He won't outproduce either of these 2 in fantasy.

I'll concede a bit and put Ryan and Schaub into this discussion with Eli and Cassel for the 11 and 12 spots in a redraft. Ryan would obviously get upgraded much higher in a dynasty.

I see 10 in your post, CC, that I would take before these 2 in question.

I'm not saying I would necessarily select all of them ahead of Eli/Matt but would give each of them consideration.

Hasselbeck and Palmer carry significant injury questions. Quinn? really? Delhomme's a quality QB2 but no more, as is Edwards. Ben is my hero, but solely in real life. He won't outproduce either of these 2 in fantasy.

Both are coming off injuries but Hass makes that O work and Palmer still as some nice targets in Cincy the injury concern is at least partially offset by the transitional situations in both KC and NY.

I would not pick Quinn before either (note my comment next to his listing) but I can definitely see him having a breakout season... especially if Edwards and Stallworth remain with the team and play.

I'll concede a bit and put Ryan and Schaub into this discussion with Eli and Cassel for the 11 and 12 spots in a redraft. Ryan would obviously get upgraded much higher in a dynasty.

Schaub is a close one as I am not sure I'm jumping on that bandwagon again - at least early enough to be able to nab him.

Went Cassel mainly because he can take off and run with the ball. Wouldn't surprise me to see their passing stats comparable enough that this could be the difference maker in who comes out on top.

Would rather not have to make this decision on draft day.

I can't see:

Why anyone thought Brady
wasn't going to be healthy.

such a stud goes to KC?

The Russians got East Germany

and East Berlin

Nobody thinks this smells funny?