WW Breaston and Nicks. Who to drop? If anybody?

piazzapick

My starters are R. Moss and Andre Johnson. My flex guys are Burleson, Hester, and Knox. Available on the WW are Breaston and Nicks

With Boldin dinged up Breaston looks like a good pick up. Is it worth picking up Breaston and or Nicks? If so, who do you let go?

My 2 cents:

I'd pick up Breaston fast but I really like Nicks.

The Cards will Pass Pass Pass, w/o Boldin, Breaston's looks will increase for the time being.
Nicks is awesome and he is definitely getting Manning's confidence. I believe he will soon become Manning's favorite number 2, and perhaps may end up as his go to guy. He likes his tall WRs.

I'd drop Carlson. Had a lot of promise going into the season. O'line has taking a beaten and is only a shell of its former self. Hasselbeck has a monster week 2 weeks ago, Carlson was used to block. Last week, Carlson was used less as a blocker, I believe Hasselbeck was sacked 5 times. I expect, Seattle will want to keep their QB healthy and use Carlson more like a blocker than receiver. Plus, if you are worried about losing a TE, you can always trade one of your WRs for someone better like H. Miller, V. Sciancoe, and there may others to pick up from the waiver. (Fasano, Finley, Scheffler (has a bye), etc.

I'm just saying..
Big Apple in Texas

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
As long as Boldin is playing in Zona, Breaston (quick fix) will always be the 3rd WR, H.Nicks is emerging as the future for the Giants and will be a long term badass in the NFL.

If you can get both then do so. I would be tempted to sacrifice Knox/Hester (will you ever start both and you have to debate who is going to have the biggest impact each week)

piazzapick

Sorry Big Apple, that's an old signature. Haven't updated and with multiple leagues I didn't really know how. In this league we have to keep 2 TE 2 D 2 K to keep it "fair" for everyone. I can only give up Burleson, Knox, or Hester. No I really wouldn't start both Bears and I always have this feeling that the one on my bench is going to do better then the guy I started.

Thanks guys!

tmaschm

If you can get both then do so. I would be tempted to sacrifice Knox/Hester (will you ever start both and you have to debate who is going to have the biggest impact each week)

I see Hester as the #1 guy there in chi. As fast as knox is he's no Hester. I like knox but see the main debate there as being who do you star between kno and Bennett. Hester has put himself into high end #3 territory in my mind due to his run after the catch ability they are going to get him the ball every game.

I see Hester as the #1 guy there in chi. As fast as knox is he's no Hester. I like knox but see the main debate there as being who do you star between kno and Bennett. Hester has put himself into high end #3 territory in my mind due to his run after the catch ability they are going to get him the ball every game.

Until someone steps up and becomes the #1 Hester will be the favorite. I have concerns with his consistency yet which makes the other 2 as potential competition.

90 yards/1 td - followed by a 21 yard/0 td effort
76 yards/1 td - followed by a 2 yard/0 td effort
83 yards/0 td - followed by ???

The same can be said about Bennett and to some degree Knox. If no one is going to become that consistent go to guy it will remain a crap shoot each week to decide who will be the hot receiver.