Worth an Add? -- FOOD FOR THOUGHT -- need opinions.

realmwalker

I am in a 14 team league, currently I am 1 - 1 ... lost my first week by 1 point because Jennings and Nicks had 3 points each...UGH! But I digress...

I was scouring the wire and was wondering, based on my team (in my SIG) are any of these Free Agents worth an add?
(Keep in mind, my league does not require a TE rather we use a WR/TE flex spot)

Jerome Simpson, Vikings WR - coming off suspension, coaches praised him in pre season?

Brian Hartline, MIA WR - 2 nice games, doubt he sees the end zone a lot and not a PPR league.

Dante Rosario, SD TE - I already have Floyd, but if Gates continues to be hurt..

Kyle Rudolph, MIN TE - Ponder seems to like this guy....if Simpson comes back does that hurt or HELP Rudolph?

Scott Chandler, BUF TE - seems to be a go to red zone guy for BUF with Nelson out for the year.

Handcuff question:

I have Hunter as my Gore handcuff...I have M. Goodson in case McFadden gets hurt (which he always seems to do), but should I be grabbing Lamar Miller of Miami who looked good giving Bush a breather during the Oakland game. Of course it could be that Oaklands DEF was just tired in the FLorida heat.

Again, any suggetion would be to pick up one of the listed above and then drop one of my rostered players(in my sig).
Thanks in advance for any help/thoughts whatever.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Simpson is a wild card, his history with the Bengals is he would flash with a big catch or big game, then disappear. Not really sure what to expect in Minny.

I agree Rudolph looks promising in Minny, and I am a bush owner, and would love to get my hands on Lamar, as I think he becomes more and more as year progresses. Goodson will split back up duty for McFadden, so I might be willing to drop him if I were you.

cctekguy

Staff member
I like Simpson as a possible home run off the wire but his floor is as low as his ceiling is high.

jjtweeks

I like Hartline. The targets don't lie. He is Ryans favorite target and doing a good job. Though I like him for PPR or a bye week fill in in standard
I drafted simpson myself to gamble on that "homerun"

#1bears fan

Hartline is the only grab I see for you dropping Hawkins, maybe Chandler with the latest injuries...as far as the handcuffing all 3 teams have 2 backs that are going for the #2 spot so choose wisely OAK has Goodson and Jones, MIA has Thomas and MIller and the 49ers have hunter and Jacobs...