Wierd Start um Sit um article....

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
http://www.hogshaven.com/2014/10/1/6880721/nfl-fantasy-football-start-em-sit-em-week-five

This might be the strangest start um, sit um article I have ever seen. I wonder if this guy is just trying to make a name for himself.

The two things that stand out most to me:

QB - Sit 'um - Eli Manning

What? The Giants finally look like they have figured this new offense out and have been balling like their old selves the last two weeks. This week their opponent is the woeful Falcons with their 31st ranked defense and Giants are at home. Falcons have absolutely no pass rush evidenced by the fact they didn't get their first sack until game 3 which was that debacle against Tampa. Falcon's game strategy will always have to be try and outscore the other team. I see a shootout here with Manning having a potentially career noteworthy game. smh!

RB- Start 'um - Alfred Morris

Huh? Coming off one of the worst played games for a QB and going against the defensively stout Seahawks I just don't see how Morris can even be considered. He usually does not top 100 yds rushing in a game against pedestrian defenses. His saving grace is he has managed to score a TD almost every week. I see neither yards nor scores for Morris this week, just don't understand what this guy is thinking. smh!

If this is considered fantasy advice I should start a column and get paid for questionable opinion too!