Who would you rather have

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
In a quandary and I can't decide who I should roll with going forward.

I have Latavius Murry, and Justin Forsett but I can get Doug Martin.

Have to lose one of the previous to get Martin. Trying to think long term here.

Murry has the better upside but he is on a woeful offense. Workload should be great and he catches passes so that is plus.

Forsett has more potential for consistency with better offense. Was last year a fluke or has he truly found the right team for his talent? Will he repeat last years performance?

Martin may be inline for a repeat breakout season but like Murry his offense is pretty woeful. Is he worth replacing either of my current RBs?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
In a quandary and I can't decide who I should roll with going forward.

I have Latavius Murry, and Justin Forsett but I can get Doug Martin.

Have to lose one of the previous to get Martin. Trying to think long term here.

Murry has the better upside but he is on a woeful offense. Workload should be great and he catches passes so that is plus.

Forsett has more potential for consistency with better offense. Was last year a fluke or has he truly found the right team for his talent? Will he repeat last years performance?

Martin may be inline for a repeat breakout season but like Murry his offense is pretty woeful. Is he worth replacing either of my current RBs?
Honestly, with Mcgloin in at Qb now, Murry's value has dropped to me. They will plug the run to force the pass playing Oak. I would drop him to get Martin if it were me.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com
Coach Jack Del Rio said Derek Carr (hand) is in "good shape" to start Week 2 against the Ravens.
CBS is carrying the same story. With that said it's a brutal matchup against the Ravens. Both RB's are on poor teams which caps their production. Murry however is playing on passing downs and that makes him more valuable to me.