Who to Start Wk 3

sboy777

PPR league..

RB... Justin Forsett @ cleveland or Shane Vereen hosting Oakland

TE... Jason Witten @ st louis or Owen Daniels @ cleveland I hate to start two players from the same team and I do have Dez Bryant starting.

also have C.J. Spiller on the bench

thanks
smalls

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Until i see a second week of real production from Daniels, I would stick with Witten.

Spiller in PPR is usually solid, especially if you get Return yards as well.

As for above, I would lean Vereen, vs. a horrible Oakland def.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Oh how Belly Check loves screwing with our lives. I rue the day I took on one of his RB's. How can you know? Who's he going to turn to this week? As PhiCin said Oakland's defense is bad, real bad. I start Vereen and cross my fingers. One he could be the feature back or two Ridley could fumble and set Shane up. Don't be shocked though if this is the week that Billy Check spotlights White. Hey! It could happen.

Now to the TE question. Ugh! Daniels back with his old coach turning back not just the clock but the dam calendar with his play last week. Sure it could happen again. Witten hasn't done doodley squat. Not for you, not for me and not for the Cowgirls. He's due, way due, past due even. I have to go with Witten here and again I'm crossing my fingers and toes because he is hands down the better TE.

Best of luck.