Who should I start?

Bucknut

My co-workers suckered me into a fantasy football league. Somehow I got lucky and dominated week 1. Here's my team, anyone recommend me to swap any starters/bench?

Starters:
QB Carson Wentz
WR DeAndre Hopkins
RB David Johnson
TE Evan Engram
W/R/T Damien Williams
W/R/T Kerryon Johnson

Bench:
WR Kenny Golladay
RB Sony Michel
QB Dak Prescott

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
My co-workers suckered me into a fantasy football league. Somehow I got lucky and dominated week 1. Here's my team, anyone recommend me to swap any starters/bench?

Starters:
QB Carson Wentz
WR DeAndre Hopkins
RB David Johnson
TE Evan Engram
W/R/T Damien Williams
W/R/T Kerryon Johnson

Bench:
WR Kenny Golladay
RB Sony Michel
QB Dak Prescott

First of all great team!!
Second of all, in this week, where NE is playing MIami, I might put Michel in, and change out K. Johnson.

Bucknut

Here's my team and the team I'm up against this week with projected points listed. Yahoo says I only have a 41% chance of winning, but I was an underdog last week too and won by about 63 points.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I want to say Wentz here because I like his match up so much better but PhiCin is absolutely right, there is NO deep threat for the Eagles and their passing offense is really struggling because of it. Unless Wentz down shifts and becomes a check down game manager I don't see much hope of things getting better. The Pat's Defense scares me but the Cowboys have enough weapons that I don't believe they can shut them all down. I'm going Dak here in spite of the match up.

Bucknut

Wentz ended up getting a few more points than Dak, but they both sucked it up. Somehow, I ended up winning my match (he played Rogers vs SF, I knew that was a bad play) and ended up clinching a playoff berth. Last week of the regular season is week 13 and I'm close to getting a week 1 bye. Been a fun season, started out 2-5 then started a 5 game win streak.

Prescott vs Buffalo
or
Wentz vs Miami

I held onto Wentz this long to play him specifically this week. Having second thoughts though, especially because he got banged up last week.

gizzil

Wentz is going to roast that paltry Dolphins secondary. I think Alshon is back and possibly Ertz was injured before last week, where he caught 12 passes, and I didn't hear he aggravated?

Bucknut

I forgot to call up my team and tell them it was a bye week last week, and a few of them are now listed as questionable.

Anyone have a good website to figure out if these guys will play?

J. Cook TE NO
Chark
Prescott

Also, if Prescott is going to play - who would you start:

Prescott vs Rams in Dallas
Wentz @ Washington

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I forgot to call up my team and tell them it was a bye week last week, and a few of them are now listed as questionable.

Anyone have a good website to figure out if these guys will play?

J. Cook TE NO
Chark
Prescott

Also, if Prescott is going to play - who would you start:

Prescott vs Rams in Dallas
Wentz @ Washington
Chark is moving around on a scooter with his foot in a boot, my bet is he won't play.
Cook will be in concussion protocol, so if or when he is cleared any site will have it probably. but check in our NFL thread as we post stuff like that. I would not expect him though.
Prescott, is news to me, was not aware he was not practicing. Let me dig some and will post.

As for your other options, I would lean Wentz over Prescott anyways.