Who should I draft

bigheck33

Ok.. I'm in a 8 team league with each team keeping 4 players but only 2 per position and for 2 years a piece.

My keepers:

A. Peterson
Deangelo Williams
Steve Smith-car.
Gregg Jennings

This is a ppr league and it also rewards big plays. With that in mind here are a few choices that I think I will have a shot at with the 8 and 9 pick. Remeber there is already 32 players kept.

T.O.
Ochocinco
Brandon Jacobs
Reggie Bush
Marshawn Lynch
Aaron Rodgers

Which 2 should I pick.
Thanks
Erik

Last edited by a moderator:

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Aaron Rodgers, for sure. All 4 of your keepers are fantastic in the big play format, and adding a top-flight QB would be icing on the cake for your keepers.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I agree with Aaron Rodgers. My other choice will not be a popular one with the members here but I'd take Brandon Jacobs out of that bunch.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
With it being a PPR league Bush might fit nicely but Bush will not be the go to RB. Now if he gets points for his special team work then I'd say Bush hands down. The guy is electric in the open field. I still prefer Jacobs though.

joefan71

Pitbulls on Crack
Jeez I oughta look at my own research, I've got Jacobs ranked 14th and last year he was second only to Michael Turner for fantasy points off of red zone touches. Of RBs with double digit red zone TDs he was tied with DWill for highest red zone average at 3.3 yards.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Stats are my favorite toy. Keeping me sane in my current bout of unemployment.

I hear ya. I thought I was facing an August with no work but a phone call yesterday might have brought me a well to drill in Texas. I'll find out later today if my bid won the job or if I'll be sitting at home all month.

bigheck33

Another thought: other qb's that should be available would be:

K. Warner or McNabb. Would you still take Aaron Rodgers at this spot or go for another wr/rb while they are still avail.

Thanks
Erik

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
You are already very solid at RB with your current keepers. Since it is a ppr league I would go after Ocho Cinco. Aaron Rodgers is a given!