Who is the only team.....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
who has not lost to a team that did not play in a BCS Bowl game at the end of the season in the last 4 seasons?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Well, its ALMOST Ohio State lol
Not USC
Not Florida
Not Texas
Not Oklahoma
Not Penn State
Not Illinois
Not Missouri
Not Utah
Not BYU
Not Boise State
Not West Virginia

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not almost Ohio State Sarge, it it the Buckeyes!

08: USC (Rose), PSU (Rose), Texas (Fiesta)
07: Illinois (Rose), LSU (NC)
06: Florida (NC)
05: Texas (Rose), PSU (Orange)

One thing you can say about the Buckeyes, is they don't stub their toes against the crappy teams.

05: Texas (NC), PSU (Rose)

One thing you can say about the Buckeyes, is they don't stub their toes against the crappy teams.

I had a feeling. Every game I could think of that they lost was to a top school.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A

05: Texas (Rose), PSU (Orange)

Damn IT! I read the wrong year when I flipped to check Penn State.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I had a feeling. Every game I could think of that they lost was to a top school.
yeah they were talking about the program locally today and had that stat, thought it was interesting. That is a LONG time to not lose to a single crappy team.....just ask USC ;)

Yet Ohio St. chokes in the big games!! Hmm.... I think id rather lose to a crappy team here and there and win BCS game then get to 1 and lose it. Jim Tressel lead ball club... I think I can I think I can!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yet Ohio St. chokes in the big games!! Hmm.... I think id rather lose to a crappy team here and there and win BCS game then get to 1 and lose it. Jim Tressel lead ball club... I think I can I think I can!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess we disagree. I would rather lose to elite ball clubs then choke against Stanford for example......Ohio State shows up and does their job when they are the better team. In all of those loses, it's hard to argue that they were the better team and simply choked in many of them. In the two title games, Fla and LSU were simply better teams, despite what was thought before the fla game, they were a better team that year. Texas should have been playing for a NC last year, and were heavily favored coming in. The two PSU loses, I would say you were looking at two very good evenly matched teams in both games....Illinois, that one was a choke job, and USC was just better.

Choking is failing to do something you were supposed to do. Being clearly the better team and just not showing up. The Buckeyes do not do this, they win the games they are supposed to win. And you stated you woudl like to get a NC, well Tress has one, and two other title game appearances.....not bad for Trash ;)

Illinois, that one was a choke job,

Was it a choke job or a Juice Williams fest? :koolaid:

JUICE.jpg

Choking is failing to do something you were supposed to do. Being clearly the better team and just not showing up. The Buckeyes do not do this, they win the games they are supposed to win. And you stated you woudl like to get a NC, well Tress has one, and two other title game appearances.....not bad for Trash ;)

The only National Title Ohio State won under Tress had a huge scandal behind it didnt it?