Which NFL Owner is worse?

Which one is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Pretty simple here. Who is the most detrimental to their franchises and who has done the worst job over the last 15 years?

Reasons are appreciated.....

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
No Sir he didnt, but Brown did turn down at least 9 draft picks from the Saints to select Akili Smith.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Mike Brown it is....at least Al "wants" to win.....he's just clueless as to how to do it any more. Brown just doesn't give 2 ****s about anything other than his bottom line.

Osiris

Fantasy Football Pharaoh
At least the Bengals have been to the Superbowl. The Raiders used to be a powerhouse.

The Lions have won 1 playoff game in over 50 years. Ford is the worst...not even debatable.

Osiris

Fantasy Football Pharaoh
Ford hired Matt Millen...AND gave him a contract extension.

Matt Millen. I think that's all that needs to be said.

Remember, Al Davis used to be a football genius...coach, GM, and Commish of the AFL.

The Brown family are NFL pioneers...for TWO NFL franchises.

Ford has never done anything worth while for the NFL. He's a bum. His family wouldn't even let him run the family business.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Like Miller says, Al wants to win even though he's screwed up.
I just don't think Mike Brown gets it, or possibly just doesn't care.

Zach

Pretty simple here - Al Davis is a bit looney... Mike Brown just does not care.

Or I should say he cares about the wrong things.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
At least the Bengals have been to the Superbowl. The Raiders used to be a powerhouse.

The Lions have won 1 playoff game in over 50 years. Ford is the worst...not even debatable.

What the f**ck are you talking about "At least the Bengals have been to the SB"

Yes the Raiders may have been an AFC powerhouse many moons ago, can the Bengals wear the Powerhouse tag ?? No they can not.

Super Bowl Appearances

Raiders have made five (including one in the AFL--SB II) SB's and won three.

The Bengals two SB's zero wins.

Al Davis has not been a top notch owner for maybe the last 6-7 seasons making some questionable moves which is a far cry from Mike Brown poor attempt's to get a quality team on the field.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Right now, I'd go with the vampire himself, Al Davis. Al is way past his prime. He needs fast young players to keep him alive.

Mike Brown is very stubborn, but I have to stick with Davis.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Pretty simple here - Al Davis is a bit looney... Mike Brown just does not care.

Or I should say he cares about the wrong things.
This is a misconception.

Mike Brown does care - for the business side. He would like to field a winner, but won't sacrifice tehe business to do it. That is why you see all the rediculous moves.

Al at least cares to win, and sometimes makes the stupid move due to his drive to win. That can hurt, but its better than Mikey.

Remote Controller

I voted for Al because he focked up, and continues to fock up what was a DYNASTY. The NFL should remove the franchises from all three mentioned in this thread though. Brown allowed the nuts to run the asylum for years and then kept on a Coach who thought he was one of the players. The last good thing a Ford did was to accept the Thanksgiving game that nobody wanted years ago.

But Al Davis single handedly has, by force of will, focked his proud Franchise over with his need for speed and vertical passing against all odds.

Zach

Mike Brown does care - for the business side. He would like to field a winner, but won't sacrifice tehe business to do it. That is why you see all the rediculous moves.

I should have clarified my statement. Or said it better. I see that he cares about things - its just what he cares about makes it more difficult to put a quality team on the field.

If he would have traded Ocho much earlier Cinci would have much more talent on the field than now. If he would have just traded Palmer this year he would have actually got something for nothing - which is much better than nothing for nothing.

His pride, or whatever it is, gets in the way of him doing what is best for his team.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Brown just cant wrap his mind around the fact its not 1956 anymore. No one gives a **** about honor and committment, its about the money!

Zach

Brown just cant wrap his mind around the fact its not 1956 anymore. No one gives a **** about honor and committment, its about the money!

Dude someone comes along and gives me a job allowing me to work overnight ('cause I ain't quitin my skoolin for notin) and gives me just a few more bucks an hour... I'm signing my free agency papers and gone.

The amount of money I deal with might be much lower than those in the NFL... but I can not hold them to a higher standard than I hold myself

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
If he would have traded Ocho much earlier Cinci would have much more talent on the field than now. If he would have just traded Palmer this year he would have actually got something for nothing - which is much better than nothing for nothing.

Which makes me question his business acumen he seems to concentrate on. Hey, at least he's teaching his daughter the football operations so you know the franchise will be in good hands for the next several decades.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Which makes me question his business acumen he seems to concentrate on. Hey, at least he's teaching his daughter the football operations so you know the franchise will be in good hands for the next several decades.
Okay, yes, in the football sense, trading Ocho for two first round picks was the smart thing to do.

However, in the "business sense" it might not have been. Say what you want, but Ocho made fokls come to games and watch the Bengals. Who else draws for them?