Week 4 Discussions - Sunday Night Football

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
And I have to say, I'm sooooo glad I avoided Forte this year. I know he'll have some good games that make me thinking about our breakup, but for the most part I think I got the better end of the deal.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Hey, thanks for keeping me company tonight Coach :)

Jacobs with the goal line TD!

Coachnorm

And I have to say, I'm sooooo glad I avoided Forte this year. I know he'll have some good games that make me thinking about our breakup, but for the most part I think I got the better end of the deal.

In Shula Miller traded me Forte for Cutler! :trampolin

maverick824

after week 2 traded him and royal in my local league for Wayne, V Davis, and R Brown......that's how u sell high lol

Bears are down to the rotor on QB's lol

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Johnny Knox!! Hail yeah.... if it takes a 3rd string QB to give my guy the ball then Thank YOU!

I just realized that I started Ahmad Bradshaw and Hakeem Nicks in the same league... on the night they're playing the Bears D. I should not have been able to get 20 points out of each of them. Man I got lucky.

Although the Giants D is racking up like 16 points against me in another league.... :(

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I was hoping for more from Knox and Eli, but otherwise I think that went decently well.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
:biglaugh:

It's a sad day when more Bears get shot than Skunks! Even worse when the Bears shot themselves.