Week 4 Discussions - Early Games

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
WTF Browns 23-10 over Cincy late 3rd? LOL Carolina over NO and Rams beating Seattle? Crazy week in the works.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Shipley is hurt, and could be hurt bad. TJ Ward just took a cheap shot at a defenseless Shipley in the endzone after the ball was already incomplete. Helmet to helmet, best case is a concussion at this point I fear.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Good news....he walked off by himself.

The bull shit and needless hit cost the browns a TD as the next play instead of kicking a FG Leonard scores on first and goal after the penalty. 23-20 Cleveland

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Browns are finishing the Bengals after a horrible defensive holding call gave the Browns a first down instead of 3rd and 9.....Hillis is just grinding them to death now. Damn this team is frustrating as hell to watch.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Orton to Buckhalter to take the lead with 1:33 left.

Housh continues to haunt the Steelers, caught the game winning td to beat the Steelers.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
WOW, the Broncos Squib kick it, it takes a big bounce and turns into an onside kick 40 yds down field. Broncos recover and it appears they will be able to win this one.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
What a finish!

Saints hang on...
Ravens take over and don't look back and the
Broncos aren't throwing in the towel....

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
I still can't believe Cleveland beat Cincy. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I'd be sure it was a huge typo.