Week 15 QB help

Vicious_Machine

Yes, its WEEK 15! Not 14! I got the bye (pending yahoo adjusting stats last second, I won by 1 and change points and have tie breakers).

So I have 3 QB options:

Own:
Cassel @ St Louis (who I have been riding)
Fitzp @ Miami

WW: Kitna vs Wash

Yes, I am assuming Kitna plays, if Romo returns, then Romo instead.

I am a cowboys fan, but I really like Kitna/Romo in that situation. Wash has been terrible against the pass, and although Cowboys have been running a lot more, they still pass enough to have good stats at QB.

On the other side, Cassel has been lights out, until this weekend and even then still no INTs and he got another TD.

jjtweeks

Cassel

I would definitely go with cassel. St. louis has been playing great and i would say that cassel would be throwing a great deal.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Well, I'll vote for Kitna.

I can't imagine Cassel playing, and I generally avoid playing against the Dolphins. The last time I broke my rule, I played Cutler against them and he got me nothing.

Vicious_Machine

Well, I was thinking Cassel - Kitna - Fitz myself. Then Cassel went down, and I thought, "oh, this has to be Kitna now right???" But nobody has even mentioned Kitna. I wonder if the homer in me is taking over.

Which actually would not be surprising, I have played some marginal matchups before simply because I wanted to root for a player, or against another.

But Kitna looks so good on paper. I think the eagles eat him alive tonight, but Washington? Arizona? He seems to be my guy in 2-3 leagues with Romo-Cassel down.