Week 1 Early game thread

gizzil

Martellus with a TD... Bad pass by Cutler when he had other options but... Also I thought Trestman was a genius playcaller??? A sweep on 3rd and 2??? With this line??

gizzil

Peanut... 2 picks in first half so far... and people laughed when I said maybe my peanut jersey would outlive the millions of urlacher ones

gizzil

Who woulda thought starting Reggie Bush over Joique Bell would be a mistake??!! Cmon Reggie

gizzil

Bears pulled it out... maybe they really are a different team... All I could think was wow, more of the same, but Lovie teams rarely made any sort of comebacks or stuck with the game in the 2nd half after going down like that by 11. Way to hang in - great discipline for sure!!! Reggie Bush DID come through, although staring at Joique Bell's 24 points on my bench and Ridley's 1 on the roster still irks me... I've never done a ppr or ppc (I didn't even know you could do points per completion til today... Russel Wilson had 320 yds, a TD and a fumble and has 47 points on my bench also... Jordan Cameron outdid Jimmy Graham 30-14 as well...