Ward for DWill?

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
This trade was proposed to me the other day. Give Hines Ward, get DeAngelo Williams.

My rbs/wrs: Shonn Greene, Cedric Benson, Justin Forsett, Kareem Huggins / Randy Moss, Hines Ward, Pierre Garçon, Kenny Britt, Mike Williams (TB), Golden Tate, Dexter McCluster.

I like the idea of having 4 solid starters at rb, but do you think I'm deep enough at WR to go through with it?

Arctic Dawgs

I would jump on it

That would give you DaWilly, Benson, and Greene at RB and Moss, Garcon, Britt, and William at WR as potential starters

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I would jump on it

That would give you DaWilly, Benson, and Greene at RB and Moss, Garcon, Britt, and William at WR as potential starters

Agreed. And you could always parlay one of your weaker backs off for an improvement from Ward.

tk1434

I would take it for value. Can always use it to set up other trades. DWill > Ward as a fantasy player.

Vicious_Machine

hell yes, DWill is a 2nd round player, Ward is a 4th-5th at best. Take it and trade DWill after he has a monster gave for a better WR :p

Just curious though, how many teams? what spots you start? Because if its a 8 team league with 2 QBs or something like that, then maybe, ONLY MAYBE i would pass on it because I find in smaller leagues, its almost impossible to trade since everybody has crazy depth already.

Runnik's Hambones

I'm not at all sold right now on Kenny Britt as a #3. What's your starting line up? Because if you make the trade and it's a standard format you go from

RB: Cedric Benson, Shonn Greene
WR: Randy Moss, Hines Ward, Pierre Garcon

to

RB: Cedric Benson, DWill
WR: Randy Moss, Pierre Garcon, Mike Williams

I actually like the starting line up that you have better than the one after the trade. If we're talking about a flex involved, then it's a different story- I'd make the trade. If it's standard 2RB, 3WR, I stick with Ward.