Vikes/Hawks

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Go Vikings. Not that I'm a big fan but anyone but the Sea Chickens though I will be surprised if the Washington team gets beaten.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Walsh boots another for a 9-0 lead. Dude is better below zero than at any other time this season. SeaHawks are in a bind now.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Wilson saves the drive with a beautiful throw away. Seattle kicks their way to a 10-9 lead. Vikes gave it their all but you have to like the Hawks to win it now.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I had a thread very early this year advising to beware of Walsh. Dude missed to often this year but after nailing his first three today I did not expect him to miss the chip shot.

hikeNbike

Man Seattle is lucky. Chip shot and it wasn't even close. I don't understand the holder at all he had laces in on multiple field goals. Why the heck didn't he correct that. Tired of the Seahawks and was hoping for a Vikings win if for no other reason than those fans seems like they deserved a win for braving that cold. Couldnt have paid me to be in the stands for that one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

efactor

Coming at you
Man, that last kick looked like one of my 4 irons.

Can't blame the laces on that short of an attempt. NFL kickers make 97 percent at that range. Just a pure choke.

efactor

Coming at you
I hate to use the word "choke" with any athlete as I think it is overused. However, the way Walsh hit that kick, I have to use it here. Norwood missed a 47 yarder to lose the Super Bowl but I never thought he choked. Just missed it. This one was just brutal. Basically a shank.