UT Has a Problem

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
I may have had a mild heart attack. Gritty, ugly, painful W. Season defining win. Jesus...

MongerKhan

Staff member
Self inflicted. Stupid penalties. Refs trying to be the focus of the game. Injuries hit so hard today I had to check if we were at MetLife.

Patterson just seems to have our number. Maybe one day we can solve that puzzle

MongerKhan

Staff member
Steve the drunk. Not happy. His HC stints have been way worse than Herman's and just because a coach rides Saban's coattails doesnt make them a good all of the sudden.

This fanbase sickens me more and more each day. They expect 50-0 blowouts while going undefeated for the next 50 years with 50 Nattys.

Best I can explain is Tom was fired for 30% inability to win big 12 titles / beat OU/ and be in the CFP convo.

60% for failures in recruiting and the fact that as the days went along he lost more and more of the locker room. Even after he pandered to the woke BLM movement this past off season.

The final 10%? What I stated in the second paragraph along with rich, crybaby donors who get mad if you aren't on your knees ready to suck them off when they want.

Should he have been fired, honestly, probably.

But do I also think that he should have had 1 last year to sh*t or get off the pot? Yes.

Most likely wasnt gonna work with Tom, but Steve the drunk ain't the answer either.

FTR: I would absolutely love to be wrong about Sark, but at this time I fully believe we will be looking for another HC by 2023 or 2024

hikeNbike

UT looking for a coach sadly nothing new. I'm actually thinking Sark might be okay. Not sure he can be worse than Herman. Meyer would have been nice but he wasn't coming. I can't think of another coach available they could have gotten that would have excited me. Bring back Mack? who else they could have had that would have been an exciting hire? Would Bienemy have considered. College head coaching gig? I guess that might be the one at least from xs and os not sure about recruiting.