Uh-Ho - Down goes Frazier

MNJHNSN

With Hoomanawanui down and perhaps out, I need to pick up a rookie TE with the usual suspects - Gronk, Gresham, Moeaki Hernandez already taken. Jimmy Graham or Andrew Quarless? Yuck!

Remote Controller

With Hoomanawanui down and perhaps out, I need to pick up a rookie TE with the usual suspects - Gronk, Gresham, Moeaki Hernandez already taken. Jimmy Graham or Andrew Quarless? Yuck!
I feel they are both in similar situations and both have had similar key drops over the past few weeks. It seems to me Graham was gameplanned heavily on Turkeyday and bombed. Quarles does not have to worry about Finley returning, and that might be the difference. Pretty equal if you ask me and I'd have said Graham before last thursday.

:eek:nthefence:

MNJHNSN

I had Finley and Carlson at the start of the year, my TE's have been my achilles this year, although Mr Tamme was a decent pick up ;)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Love the tread title, lol. Like RC, I would have said Graham hands down before his drops on Thursday but now I'd lean the other way slightly.

MNJHNSN

I hear you, I really do. I think they drafted Graham as the heir to Shockey and will want to reinsert him and throw to him to rebuild a potentially fragile confidence level. Any thoughts on this? What do NFL clubs typically do in a situation like this one?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I fear they'll start throwing to Thomas a bit more after trending towards Jimmy more and more but I could well be wrong. Agreed though that they see Jimmy as their TE of the future, likely the near future.