Trade deadline approaching, who else could be moved....

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
NFL Trade deadline is Oct 30th at 4pm ET

Players that have been traded:
Khalil Mack - from Oak to Chicago
Carlos Hyde - from Cle to Jacksonville
Amari Cooper - from Oak to Dallas
Eli Apple - from NYG to New Orleans

So who is next to go??
NYG are supposedly shopping Janoris Jenkins Cb
Is Chicago offering up Jordan Howard - he has not fit well, as I expected(I traded him away in 3 fantasy leagues....) and he could be huge in teams like Philly or NE or some others who need an every down back
S Ha Ha Clinton Dix GB is on the last year of his contract - but S's value has dropped this year
Rb Tevin Coleman ATL - in last year of his rookie deal, and team has already broke the bank on extension for Freeman...do they let him walk at end of year?
Cb Patrick Peterson ARI - he wants out, but teams says they have no plans to deal - he would be a great help on many teams
Rb LeSean McCoy Buf - teams says they want to keep him, but the team is a mess, and he is one of the few real values they could get trades for...and he is signed through next year at a decent price
DeVante Parker Wr Mia - had they not gotten socked with injuries, I would have bet my paycheck he was gone in cut or trade. Now they have to play him. so not sure on value
Demaryius Thomas Wr Den - they were supposedly offering him up, now expected to keep him

Last edited:

Walter34

I doubt Howard is traded. The Bears would then only have Cohen at RB. Still a contender, they wouldn't move him for being an alleged non fit.

Walter34

I have heard the Fish want a 3rd for Parker which is overly optimistic - very near worthless at this point.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Giants are still talking deals - Don't expect to trade OBJ, can't trade Eli as he won't waive his no trade clause by report - but Landin Collins S is being talked about
SF is supposedly getting requests on Pierre Garcon
Denver still may trade D. Thomas Wr
Janoris Jenkins Cb NYG is also a trade topic

Phicinfan

Administrator
Rumors are flying teams are reaching out to Detroit on Golden Tate - believe he is in last year of his contract

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Texans acquired WR Demaryius Thomas from the Broncos in exchange for a fourth-round pick.

Well crap. Not the best new for Keke this season.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Jeff Darlington reports LeSean McCoy is not expected to be traded ahead of Tuesday's deadline.
He has not looked good this year, and was really terrible last night. Love the guy, but I would not trade for him