Torry Holt to the Jags?

That Smith/McCardell combo back in the day was deadly!

I do like this signing for them though. Solid vet.
i call same page with the McCardell reference. Bamm! but not too many years if two, any where for KeeMac

Tough argument: Torry Holt is a bad WR and why? - Go!

Still a good receiver, but from what I've seen he's a poor separator now. On the plus side his hands should win him contested balls, but on the down side Gerrard is not the gunslinger type to risk many passes to him.
Maybe. Maybe not.

G-Rod needs a go to guy in the flow. Torry Holt is flow, don't you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll take a smiley face from Coach over a thanks.

It's like the dream I had last night.

Hitler had tits, but he was an impostor. I'm worried too.

So, no. Not at all like the dream i had last night.

Hitler had tits and the ship was sinking in the middle of the city. No, I have never taken mescaline.

They gave Hitler tits. but it wasn't Hitler. He was a decoy. An American, built to fool those who knew no better.

and America's tit-full Hitler survived the dream. with me.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Tough argument: Torry Holt is a bad WR and why? - Go!

Still a good receiver, but from what I've seen he's a poor separator now. On the plus side his hands should win him contested balls, but on the down side Gerrard is not the gunslinger type to risk many passes to him.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A

Given the fact Jack Del Rio's grandmother was the best WR on the roster till this signing, Holt is still a major upgrade.