8. Ray Lewis
7. Larry Czonka
6. Ronnie Lott
5. Larry Allen
4. "Mean" Joe Greene
3. Deacon Jones
2. Lawrence Taylor
1. Dick Butkus

So what do you think? Couple I think are too low are Ray Lewis and Ronnie Lott. And no Jack Lambert??? That's kinda surprising....

NFL Video Galleries

Runnik's Hambones

Bill Romanoski freaks me the hell out... Still. He's got those Freddy Crugger veins going on...

Brian Urlacher in his prime as well as Zach Thomas in his prime.

John Lynch was deadly once upon a time.

Gotta agree with Dick Butkus... What a nut job...

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
So what do you think? Couple I think are too low are Ray Lewis and Ronnie Lott. And no Jack Lambert??? That's kinda surprising....

NFL Video Galleries

Yeah, I don't know what their context of scary is, but when a guy is referred as Count Dracula in cleats by NFL Films, you may want to add him to the list.

efactor

Coming at you
Lyle Alzado was pretty scary. Crazy guy who had the "roid twitch" going all the time. They would show Alzado and Matusak sitting next to each other and they looked like they had Turretts Syndrome or were grooving to some kind of music playing in their heads............

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Lyle Alzado was pretty scary. Crazy guy who had the "roid twitch" going all the time. They would show Alzado and Matusak sitting next to each other and they looked like they had Turretts Syndrome or were grooving to some kind of music playing in their heads............

:ribbon: I miss Lyle