Today's Dallas Cowboy Freakshow: Martellus Bennett

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I guess he thought it might be a good idea to produce a rap in his spare time and a friend of a friend rewarded him for his creativity by posting it on Youtube.

What, I thought profanity ridden rap lyrics done in the genre of Too Short would be a GOOD thing for my and my team's image?

5k vbucks to whomever can produce said video. On a grander scale what more do we need to see from the Cowboys for Jerry Jones to take a serious account of his team's situation?

Linkage

Mike

Administrator
I don't really think Jerry Jones, or the NFL should have a say in what he does or doesn't do in a situation like this.

video already removed from youtube, LOL.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Is stuff like this going to be a daily occurrence for the Cowboys all offseason???

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I don't really think Jerry Jones, or the NFL should have a say in what he does or doesn't do in a situation like this.

video already removed from youtube, LOL.

I believe they have a set of player conduct rules. And I can guess this breaks one or more of those conduct rules. But I'm suggesting Jones evaluate the reason or reasons why his team is the way it is today. You don't see this from every team in the league.....just the Bengals. :p

I know JJ wants to bring in a title. But he needs to start taking notes on other franchises like....ow I don't know......maybe the Steelers :banana:, and begin to pattern his team and the way business is conducted both on the field and off the field from programs that are winning and staying out of situations like this one.

Mike

Administrator
Completely aware of the conduct rules, and that is what I strongly disagree with. If you aren't breaking a law, your job shouldn't be jeapordized, nor should your money. Just my feelings, and I know I am in the extreme minority there. (I accidentally typed military instead of minority, because that is what it reminds me of)

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Man, if I was paying over $120m per year for a pro team's salaries I would expect these guys to conduct themselves as professionals as they are representatives of my institution....and I'm paying $120m per year so they better wear sweater vests and chinos if I want them to.