Tim Tebow knocked out vs Kentucky

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Took a blindside kill shot from a Kentucky DE in the 3rd QTR of the game.

Tebow appeared to have been knocked out and was unresponsive for several moments. Walked off the field under his own power, but not something Gator fans want to see.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
just saw this....this is a pretty bad concussion. He was vomiting on the cart on the way to the ambulance.

MtTacWa

Old Jackass...
Follow Story....

AP Story

No. 1 Florida wins but Tebow injured

No. 1 Florida wins but Tebow injured - College Football - Rivals.com

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP)—With one scary hit on Tim Tebow, No. 1 Florida’s season— really, the entire complexion of the college football season—could have changed.

The Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback was knocked out of Florida’s 41-7 victory against Kentucky after a hard shot to the head in the third quarter, and taken by ambulance to a hospital.

“I don’t know, I think it’s a concussion,” Florida coach Urban Meyer said. “I think he’ll be all right. “He took a pretty good shot.”

The Gators were leading 31-7 and driving deep in Kentucky territory when Tebow was sacked by Kentucky defensive end Taylor Wyndham on a vicious but clean it. As he fell back with Wyndham on top of him, Tebow’s head struck teammate Marcus Gilbert’s leg, violently bending his neck forward.