The Lineup Dr. 2013

gizzil

With the Calvin injury... would Broyles be an upgrade over Rueben Randle or Nate Washington??

gizzil

Id be upset if it actually made a difference... but the whole team sucked... and Vick was the major disappointment, guess I was gonna lose anyway with all the byes

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
So i picked up Terrance Williams of Dallas and started him for Aaron Dobson....yes im pating myself on the back.

Back to business now.

Darnoc

thoughts on which three wr to start this week?

brandon marshall - nyg
josh gordon-det
blackmon-min
denarius moore-kc
antonio brown-nyj
dwayne bowe-oak

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I'm stacked at WR in a .5 ppr league and I'm really thin at RB. Its been working ok so far but with Blackmon back in action I feel that I can move either him or V Jax for a decent RB and have a stronger starting lineup. The Leveon Bell owner might be interested in trading for one of these guys. What do you think?

Trickster

Ok here it goes. Who would you start? PPR league

QB: Philip Rivers vs. IND, RGIII @ DAL
RB: Jamaal Charles (must start), Giovani Bernard @ BUF, Eddie Lacy @BAL (Pick 2)
WR: Demariyus Thomas (must start), Antonio Brown @NYJ, Anquan Boldin vs. ARI, Hakeem Nicks @ CHI, Reuben Randle @ CHI, Austin Pettis @ HOU (Pick 3)

I'm stacked at WR in a .5 ppr league and I'm really thin at RB. Its been working ok so far but with Blackmon back in action I feel that I can move either him or V Jax for a decent RB and have a stronger starting lineup. The Leveon Bell owner might be interested in trading for one of these guys. What do you think?

I'd rather have Blackmon than V-Jax rest of season. Bell would be on the low end but reasonable with ?'s on Bucs going forward

Ok here it goes. Who would you start? PPR league

QB: Philip Rivers vs. IND, RGIII @ DAL
RB: Jamaal Charles (must start), Giovani Bernard @ BUF, Eddie Lacy @BAL (Pick 2)
WR: Demariyus Thomas (must start), Antonio Brown @NYJ, Anquan Boldin vs. ARI, Hakeem Nicks @ CHI, Reuben Randle @ CHI, Austin Pettis @ HOU (Pick 3)

Rivers-SD can't run
Charles
Lacy-Feels like a shoot out
Thomas
Nicks-He's due a TD
Pettis-Bradford's favorite

Boldin and Brown face shut down corners, don't see Randle repeating so soon