The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

Chuckrock2004

Pom-Pomgirl Holder^Upper
First week of the playoffs.....Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?!?

1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving. Non PPR. Considering a few options....

Pick two:
C. Johnson vs Miami
M. Barber vs New Orleans
A. Foster vs St. Louis

I'm leaning toward Johnson and Foster. Barber has let me down too much this year.

Pick two:
W. Welker vs Buffalo
C. Ocho vs San Diego
S. Smith vs Minn
H. Nicks vs Wash

I'm leaning toward Welker and Ocho, like i've done most of the year. But Nicks my be a better play than Ocho this week.

I can also play 3 WR and 1 RB, if I think Nicks will do better than Foster/Barber.

Thank you in advance,

Chuck

1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving. Non PPR. Considering a few options....

Pick two:
C. Johnson vs Miami
M. Barber vs New Orleans
A. Foster vs St. Louis

I'm leaning toward Johnson and Foster. Barber has let me down too much this year.

Pick two:
W. Welker vs Buffalo
C. Ocho vs San Diego
S. Smith vs Minn
H. Nicks vs Wash

I'm leaning toward Welker and Ocho, like i've done most of the year. But Nicks my be a better play than Ocho this week.

I can also play 3 WR and 1 RB, if I think Nicks will do better than Foster/Barber.

Thank you in advance,

Chuck

I really like Nicks this week, but I think Ocho will have a big game against San Diego in what is going to be a big game for the Bengals. Lots of points are going to be scored and Chad is going to be a huge part of it.

I would go with the 3 WR's + Chris Johnson

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
std scoring, no ppr

Rowdy Roddy White vs Revis/ Santonio Holmes vs Woodson - both very tough matchups

Moreno / Jamaal Charles

Baldie

Need the win or I'm out. Standard scoring league....1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR.
QB
Brady @ Buf
Favre @ Car

RB
Gore @ Phil
Addai vs Jax - Read Indy starters may sit early
Benson @ SD
Jacobs @ Was
D Williams vs Min

WR
V Jackson vs Cin
Boldin @ Det
B Marshall vs Oak
Ochocinco @ SD
S Rice @ Car

std scoring, no ppr

Rowdy Roddy White vs Revis/ Santonio Holmes vs Woodson - both very tough matchups

Moreno / Jamaal Charles

I would take my chances with White against Revis vs. Holmes vs. Woodson with the way the Steelers have been playing lately .

Moreno vs. Oakland is a must start imo

Need the win or I'm out. Standard scoring league....1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR.
QB
Brady @ Buf
Favre @ Car

RB
Gore @ Phil
Addai vs Jax - Read Indy starters may sit early
Benson @ SD
Jacobs @ Was
D Williams vs Min

WR
V Jackson vs Cin
Boldin @ Det
B Marshall vs Oak
Ochocinco @ SD
S Rice @ Car

Brady
Benson
Gore
Boldin
Marshall
VJax

jaybebo

OK, Chris...time to make me a believer...this is the playoff game to get me into the championship...I am already starting McNabb and Broncos DST...

6pts TD, 1pt per 10yds rushing/receiving, -2pts fumble...

Need to start two RBs...

Gore @ PHI (101.5 YPG; 10 TDs)
Mendy v GB (85.0 YPG; 4 TDs)
DWillaims v MIN (86.9 YPG; 3 TDs)
Forsett v. TB (161.2 YPG; 15 TDs)
Chris Jennings @ KC (148.1 YPG; 13 TDs)

Need to start two WRs...

Fitzgerald @ DET (272.1 YPG; 29 TDs)
Meachem v DAL (229.2 YPG; 18 TDs)
Cotchery v ATL (257.8 YPG; 23 TDs)
Wallace v. GB (187.0 YPG; 24 TDs)

Also, whould you start Fred Davis over Witten?

joefan71

Pitbulls on Crack
6pts TD, 1pt per 10yds rushing/receiving, 1pt 25yds passing, -2pts fumble, -1pt int

QB - Rodgers, Cassel*
RB - MJD, Rice, Wells*
WR - Holmes, Rice, Wayne, ABryant*, Henderson*
TE - VDavis
K - Hartley
DST - Saints, Bengals*

* = Bench

Am actually considering starting Wells over MJD and ABryant over Wayne.

OK, Chris...time to make me a believer...this is the playoff game to get me into the championship...I am already starting McNabb and Broncos DST...

6pts TD, 1pt per 10yds rushing/receiving, -2pts fumble...

Need to start two RBs...

Gore @ PHI (101.5 YPG; 10 TDs)
Mendy v GB (85.0 YPG; 4 TDs)
DWillaims v MIN (86.9 YPG; 3 TDs)
Forsett v. TB (161.2 YPG; 15 TDs)
Chris Jennings @ KC (148.1 YPG; 13 TDs)

Need to start two WRs...

Fitzgerald @ DET (272.1 YPG; 29 TDs)
Meachem v DAL (229.2 YPG; 18 TDs)
Cotchery v ATL (257.8 YPG; 23 TDs)
Wallace v. GB (187.0 YPG; 24 TDs)

Also, whould you start Fred Davis over Witten?

I would go with Gore and Forsett at RB. D/Will and Mendy matchups are just awful. I really like Chris Jennings but its been Harrison one week, Jennings the next and then Harrison etc.... wouldn't risk a spot in the finals on him.

WR- I think Fitz will be fine so don't be afraid of him this week and even if he's 75% the horrendousness of Detroits secondary more then makes up for his being a bit gimpy. I would go with Meachem for your #2. He's made a believer out of me the last few weeks and I can see Brees looking his way quite a bit as I think Dallas tries to shut down Colston.

I do like Fred Davis a lot, but you know Dallas is going to be playing from behind which = big game for Witten.

:crossfing (I can use all the believers I can get :grin: )

Good Luck

6pts TD, 1pt per 10yds rushing/receiving, 1pt 25yds passing, -2pts fumble, -1pt int

QB - Rodgers, Cassel*
RB - MJD, Rice, Wells*
WR - Holmes, Rice, Wayne, ABryant*, Henderson*
TE - VDavis
K - Hartley
DST - Saints, Bengals*

* = Bench

Am actually considering starting Wells over MJD and ABryant over Wayne.

I wouldn't change the lineup you have in. Did you draft MJD with your first pick only to bench him come playoffs?? Don't do it the Colts are really not very good against the run so he should have a pretty good game. I also don't think that the Colts will sit any of their guys tonight. I read a quote where Wayne was saying that he needs all the reps he can get b/c of his recent lackluster performances. He's gonna fight to stay in the game.

wisfinfan05

Hey man, Got a question for ya

I got Addai 2nite. But who knows how long he is gunna play. My other RBs are...

Grant vs Pitt
SJax vs Houston

SJax has been nicked up lately and if he is a late scratch Grant would be my only option. I am right??

realmwalker

Def Question

I have :

Houston (@StL)
Arizona (@DET)

Both should be feasts, but I am actually debating between the two. I mean QB "Null and Void" is going for the Lambs, Sjax is a ???, and Houston can get sacks.

However, AZ is gonna be PISSED from last week and Detroit is, well, Detroit.

Both teams, AZ and HOU, are in the game and are playing meaningful games, the other two teams...not so much.

All that said, I need max points.
If I win this week I am in the MONEY BOWL.

Hey man, Got a question for ya

I got Addai 2nite. But who knows how long he is gunna play. My other RBs are...

Grant vs Pitt
SJax vs Houston

SJax has been nicked up lately and if he is a late scratch Grant would be my only option. I am right??

if jackson can play you gotta go with him. you had to start addai though w/ jackson's health concerns

I have :

Houston (@StL)
Arizona (@DET)

Both should be feasts, but I am actually debating between the two. I mean QB "Null and Void" is going for the Lambs, Sjax is a ???, and Houston can get sacks.

However, AZ is gonna be PISSED from last week and Detroit is, well, Detroit.

Both teams, AZ and HOU, are in the game and are playing meaningful games, the other two teams...not so much.

All that said, I need max points.
If I win this week I am in the MONEY BOWL.

I would go with Arizona. No Kevin Smith, no Stafford, possibly no Calvin Johnson. Should be a ton of pts to be had there.

brtdud7

PPR:

RB: Knowshon Moreno, Ryan Grant, Laurence Maroney
WR: Steve Smith (ny), Wes Welker, Calvin Johnson, Chris Chambers

Pick 2 RB, 3 WR. I started sims-walker at my flex. I'm going to start Moreno, and maroney too I assume? And I'm starting Welker for sure, and I currently have Smith and Calvin as well. Or should I start Chambers over Calvin since the Chiefs play the Browns? But then there's dwayne bowe...

PPR:

RB: Knowshon Moreno, Ryan Grant, Laurence Maroney
WR: Steve Smith (ny), Wes Welker, Calvin Johnson, Chris Chambers

Pick 2 RB, 3 WR. I started sims-walker at my flex. I'm going to start Moreno, and maroney too I assume? And I'm starting Welker for sure, and I currently have Smith and Calvin as well. Or should I start Chambers over Calvin since the Chiefs play the Browns? But then there's dwayne bowe...

Your decision might be made for you b/c I believe the Calvin is going to be a GTD. I would start him if he plays over Chambers.

Yes on the RB's