The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

Phil Dawson

Mike Bell or Sproles?

Now that I know Johnson isn't playing I still need one of these two as my flex in later games. It's a .5ppr. Sproles has been very sporadic but higher upside. Bell will get carries and possibly at the goal line. What do you think?

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Muchas Gracias Chris!!!! Dead on for every roster spot - again!
:woohoo1::cheer:

tblGoBlue

Alright, I need some roster advice on QB for the rest of the season.

I have Eli Manning and Carson Palmer.
Someone has offered me McNabb for Palmer.

Would you take it? I am leaning towards yes but Palmer's schedule gets so nice after week 11... I just don't know if I can wait that long I need to win this week.

I think I would just stick with Palmer. He has 600 more yds and 4 more TD's then McNabb already. Yes, McNabb had a good game this week, but I like a healthy Palmer more then McNabb down the stretch. I wouldn't be too worried about the matchup against Baltimore as far as winning this week is concerned- he threw for 270 and 1 TD the first time around and that was on the road. Look for even better numbers when he faces them at home.

#1bears fan

week 9 TE

Picked up Fred Davis off the WW should I sit Whitten until he shows something??

Also what do you think about my QB?
K Warner @ CHI
E Manning vs SD

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 BearsFan:

Witten is too good to sit. Its frustrating, I know (I have him in a few leagues as well) but I feel like defenses are going to catch on to Miles Austin ala Steve Smith of the Giants and Witten will get his numbers.

At QB Manning has been horrible lately (Warner was pretty bad last week as well.) I think I would give Warner the nod this week against a Bears team that can give up big numbers to QB's.

tblgoblue:

I would go with Nicks. Washington got lucky and got a TD last week but overall his yardage is pretty inconsistent. With Manningham still a little gimpy (I think he'll play) I think Nicks will have plenty of targets.

comegetDATNguyen:

Moreno vs. the Steelers is not a good matchup especially with Pitt coming off a bye

Fred Davis has a lot of potential but I would wait one more week to see if he's for real

I like Walter a lot going down the stretch-someone is going to need to pick up where Owen Daniels left off in the Houston offense and defensive coordinators are going to make sure that its not Andre Johnson.

tmaschm

Gore vs. TEN or Addai vs. Houston

Two former studs. Is Addai back to stud status with all of the colts workload or does Gore continue a post injury run?