The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

johst16

QB hurt? Which TE?

Mcnabb was my QB, I dont think hes going to play. Who do I start?

T. Edwards vs Tampa
Cutler vs Steelers

6pts per td
2 pts per 50 yards

Which TE do I start? Both have pretty good matchups

V. Shianco vs Detroit

Chris Cooley vs Rams

wisfinfan05

Yahoo Standard Scoring (Non-PPR)

Pick 2:

Chris Henry @ Packers
Kevin Walter @ Titans
Ted Ginn vs Indy
Devery Henderson @ Eagles
Robert Meachem @ Eagles

Thanks again.

I think that I would go with Walter and Ginn.

Tough to bench Henderson after last weeks performance but Henderson is the definition of hit or miss and since he hit big last week, I think he has a quiet week 2.

egoo

Who do you like more at DST this week: Giants(@ DAL) or Washington(vs STL)
My league gives points based on points against, sacks, turnovers, safetys and D/ST TDs.

Thanks again man

I would go with the Giants. I don't think the St. Louis offense is so bad that they'll get shut out every week and the Giants D will create some turnovers and is always good for a few sacks. The Cowboys offense is by no means prolific and I don't see them putting up a ton of points in this games

spudnik0382

Week 2 help

Im a bit new to fantasy and brand new to your forum but you seem to know what your talking about. I need to start three WR in this league. 1 point per ten yards 6 for rec td.
WR available to me are

Dwayne Bowe Vs Oak
Kevin Walter vs Ten
Josh Morgan vs Sea
Lance Moore Vs Phi
Steve Smith (NYG) vs Dal
Mark Clayton Vs SD

I was thinking Bowe, Walter, and Morgan but I keep going back and forth. Some professional help would be appreciated.

And since Im asking Matt Forte vs Pit or Ray Rice Vs SD

spudnik0382:

First of all, welcome to Sports Outlaw!! You will find anything and everything fantasy football related here.

Now for your question. Bowe is your clear cut #1 so he's in. I think he has a tough matchup against Oak CB Nmadi Asomugha but he should do fine.

Next I would start Kevin Walter. The Texans will probably need to pass a lot in this game due to the great Titans rush defense. I wouldn't worry about the hamstring injury he's probable on the injury report and it sounds like he could've played week 1 but Houston was playing it very safe with him.

At WR #3 I would go with Lance Moore. He didn't do much in week 1 against Detroit but I think Moore and Henderson will swap stat lines this week.

For your RB, Forte is a bust this week against Pittsburgh. Even more so due to the fact that you do not get points per reception in your league. San Diego gave up a good chunk of yards on the ground last week to Oakland and the same will be true this week against Baltimore. Rice is your guy.

Good Luck, and keep dropping by the site to take in the wealth of knowledge to be found here :grin:

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
IDP Start em Sit em

Jared Allen didnt do much week 1, so i acquired Richard Seymour from the waiver wire, Seymour did much much better for the Raiders,

Who should i start J.Allen vs. Detroit or Seymour vs. K.C ???

Thanks as always Chris for your help :grin:

I'd be lying if I said I was an IDP expert. Or very good at IDP. Or moderately good at IDP. Or average at IDP. Or even had the slightest clue at IDP :grin:

That being said, I think Allen will do better vs Detroit.

Which means start Seymour. :koolaid:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd be lying if I said I was an IDP expert. Or very good at IDP. Or moderately good at IDP. Or average at IDP. Or even had the slightest clue at IDP :grin:

That being said, I think Allen will do better vs Detroit.

Which means start Seymour. :koolaid:

ROFLOL!!

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
WR uncertainty, standard PPR scoring. Pick 3:

Anquan Boldin @ Jaguars
Santonio Holmes @ Bears
Devery Henderson @ Eagles
Michael Clayton @ Bills
Miles Austin vs Giants
Kenny Britt vs Texans

Boldin if he starts. Listed as questionable right now but I think he plays
Holmes- can't bench him after last week
Your #3 is tough. I think I would go with Clayton. It sounds like Antonio Bryant is suffering a setback with his knee injury and might not go. Even if he does he won't be 100%.

Chicken Wing

long time, good to see the updates, I Need help with this weeks O,

Need 2 RB, 1 Flex, 2 WR

Standard Scoring
RB - Ryan Grant
RB - C. Buckhalter
RB - S. Slaton
RB - M Bell
WR - Vince Jackson
WR - Lee Evans
WR - Louis Murphy
WR - Darrick Mason
WR - Earl Bennet

Also QB Brady or Edwards???? should be an easy question but its an odd week.

Thnaks
Chicken Wing

jdooders:

I would go with Ryan. San Fran D is much better then St. Louis and Hass' #'s will probably come down some this week. I think the sky is the limit for Ryan this year and if Turner struggles again he'll have a very good day

Chicken Wing:

QB: Yes Brady it is- If Edwards is better this week it won't be by much. If Brady is better it will be by a lot.

RB: Grant- even better #'s for him this week then last week
RB: Slaton- He's the only other guy who won't be splitting carries on your team. He'll be better then last week guaranteed.
WR: Vincent Jackson- No LT possibly should= good game for V-Jax
WR: Lee Evans- He's pretty much the same type of player that Crayton is and much like Crayton last week vs. TB I think Evans catches a long TD
Flex: Earl Bennett- Chicago won't be doing much running against Pitt, and Cutler looks his way a lot.

good luck

cctekguy

Staff member
Need you to make a decision for my newbie friend, Chris.

Ronnie Brown vs Indy or Hightower vs Jacksonville.

Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty high on Ronnie Brown this week. I think he has a big game on MNF vs. the Colts. Hightower won't have those kinds of numbers again this year imo.