TE Help

Trickster

Thinking about dropping Zach Miller (oak) due to injuries. TE's on WW include: David Thomas, Heath Miller, Benjamin Watson, Billy Bajema, and then Tony Moeaki and Aaron Hernandez are still waiting to clear waivers...Need some help with this decision as it will affect my playoffs.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Bajema is a decent looking pickup, given how the Rams use their TEs. Id put your stones on the table and pick him up.

Trickster

Is it safe to drop Zach Miller at this point? Reports are that he practiced during Wed practice but on a limited basis. He hasn't done anything the last few weeks and is still injured..

Trickster

Aaron Hernandez is also on the Waiver Wire (thanks to Storminnorm) and will clear tomorrow. Need to figure out if I should drop Zach Miller and pick up either Hernandez or Watson. I don't have anyone else to drop so I would have to drop Miller if I picked one of them up. Thanks all!

Vicious_Machine

Still voting for Benjamin Watson today. But the second Zach Miller is 100%, you just dropped the best TE from the list above! So you have to look at your position and pick your poision, so to speak. If I am fighting for the playoffs, I pick up Watson. If I have clinched a playoff spot and have no chance of getting the bye, I might consider hanging on to Zach Miller for one more week, but I would watch the injury reports very closely. last time I read something on him, it sounded like he was not even close to 100% and it seemed bleak that he would get healthy this year.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Coach says this afternoon that Miller will play this week and Miller says he's better but not 100% yet. I'd rather they sit him for a week but that doesn't seem to be in the cards for Zach. I'm holding him but I've clinched and we have 2 more regular season games before our playoffs.

Trickster

I think I will hold onto him. I have clinched a playoff spot but need to win or have more pts than the other person in the running to clinch the bye. Thanks for all the help. I will hold onto him one more week I think before I make a decision. I am hopeful I can afford minimal or mediocre pts from my TE this week. But since I said that, I will probably lose now