TE Fred Davis says "Puff Puff Pass"

cctekguy

Staff member
Davis gets "mellow" and misses 4 games.

Suh goes "postal" and misses 2.

We really need to take a look at this world we live in.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Idiots never learn. If your gonna smoke it, at least be smart enough to know how to pass a drug test.

ExperiencedRookie

These guys should be allowed to get high.

The whole reason the NFL doesn't want players to use drugs is because it will make them bad role models, right? Well, if you guys didn't give this dude a test, no one would ever know he's getting stoned, and there wouldn't be this huge public display of bad role modelship!

Test for steroids, test for coke. Leave the green alone

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
If Fred Davis is your kids idol, you have way more problems than him high, naked, and eating cheetos

gizzil

wow im surprised at the responses here. i agree completely with all of them. do you want your bruised up battered million dollar athletic machines dealing with pain through use of dangerous and habit forming opiates? Goin to da club all yayed out and drunk assaulting people, handling guns... the alcohol retarding any bodily recovery on top of everything? or would you rather have your guys hangin out at home, takin a few puffs and takin it easy, **** maybe even studying football. I'm totally with tek. Dude steps on an opponent on national tv.... that should be a far more egregious than a few bong rips no? And yeah, if you got millions, how the f do you not pass your scheduled drug tests? or even a random one? Really? Either dude is makin a statement, doesnt care any more, or truly is that dumb. I hate to think he could be but... who knows

gizzil

Some of us are surprisingly well educated; sadly we are not well represented at games, on the radio, television, etc.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Davis gets "mellow" and misses 4 games.

Suh goes "postal" and misses 2.

We really need to take a look at this world we live in.
While I fully agree here, you all do realize for him to be on a 4 game penalty, that means multiple failures...not just one. So I agree Suh should have more, but I feel NO sympathy for this guy.

By the by...everytime I see this title I think it say Puff the magic dragon :biglaugh: Must be me showin my age...

ExperiencedRookie

Maybe the NFL needs to take a poll on how many of their viewers are chilling on the couch, blazing up every Sunday while they watch the games.