6. Cincinnati Bengals - Miller - BJ Raji - DT - BC
7. Oakland Raiders - Miller - Brian Orakpo - DE - Texas
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - JMsmith1 - Jeremy Maclin - WR - Missouri
9. Green Bay Packers - JMsmith1 - Everette Brown - DE/OLB - Florida State
10. San Francisco 49ers - Sgt John - Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
11. Buffalo Bills - Sgt John - Alex Mack, C/G, California
12. Denver Broncos - lemmer - Matt Stafford - QB - Georgia
13. Washington Redskins - Arctic Dawgs - Andre Smith - OT - Alabama
14. New Orleans Saints - Runnik's Hambones - Malcolm Jenkins - CB/S - Ohio State
15. Houston Texans - bobbeaux - Clay Matthews - OLB - USC
16. San Diego Chargers - Da Bomb - Rey Maulauga - LB - USC
17. New York Jets - deuce - Mark Sanchez - QB - USC
18. Denver Broncos -lemmer - Tyson Jackson - DE - LSU
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Runnik's Hambones - Peria Jerry - DT - Mississippi
20. Detroit Lions (From Dallas) - Dearborn Dolfan - James Laurinaitis - LB - Ohio State
21. Philadelphia Eagles - JMsmith1 - Eben Britton - OT - Arizona
22. Minnesota Vikings - Da Bomb - Max Unger - C - Oregon
23. New England Patriots - JMsmith1 - Clint Sintim - LB - Virginia
24. Atlanta Falcons - Runnik's Hambones - Brandon Pettigrew - TE - Oklahoma State
25. Miami Dolphins - Dearborn Dolfan - Alphonso Smith - CB - Wake Forest
26. Baltimore Ravens - Beermutts - Darrius Heyward-Bey - WR - Maryland
27. Indianapolis Colts - Miller - Brain Cushing - OLB - USC
28. Philadelphia Eagles (From Carolina) - JMsmith1 - Chris Beanie Wells - RB - Ohio State
29. New York Giants - Beermutts - Kenny Britt - WR - Rutgers
30. Tennessee Titans - bobbeaux - Percy Harvin - WR - Florida
31. Arizona Cardinals - WesDawg - Knoshown Moreno - RB - Georgia
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - WesDawg - Aaron Maybin, DE/LB, Penn St.

Last edited by a moderator:

DearbornDolfan

Detroit Lions - Michael Oher - OT - Ole Miss

I personally believe in the tackle-first method of rebuilding a team. The QB-first method just doesn't work often enough to be a worthwhile method for a team like the Lions, especially with examples like Joey Harrington.

DearbornDolfan

St. Louis Rams - Jason Smith - OT - Baylor

The Rams desperately need a replacement for one of the greatest tackles ever in Orlando Pace. A lot of the Rams' problems can be laid squarely on the fact that Pace was oft-injured in recent history, which lead to a deterioration in the run and pass game.

DearbornDolfan

KC Chiefs - Michael Crabtree - WR - Texas Tech

Todd Haley's version of the spread works best with three legit receiving options. The Chiefs already have two in Gonzo and Bowe, while Crabtree is the perfect Boldin clone.

jmsmith1

Jacksonville selects Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri

The Jags only have Troy Williamson and Dennis Northcutt as true receivin commodities opposite Marcedes Lewis. Maclin will come in and add more speed to spread the field, add to the special teams, and create mismatches in various offensive wrinkles.

jmsmith1

Green Bay selects Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida State

Considered Malcolm Jenkins here, but still think its too high to take him, but Everette Brown is that elite DE that the Packers need to take double teams off of Aaron Kampman. His ability to step back and play LB will help immensely as well.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
San Francisco 49ers: Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois

I was thinking of a franchise QB, but the 9 ers have so much tied up in the four headed flop already, and with Singletary wanting a good ground game, I figure they can find a "game manager" type with what they have. Or cheaper later. I didn't like what was available at LB either. So.....

I went with Davis, who has franchise CB ability, yet can be groomed behind Walt Harris as a nickel back this year.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Buffalo Bills: Alex Mack, C/G, California

Well, looking at what the Bills need, I see a big hole at OG. Jason Whittle is a ripe 33 years of age, and not that spectacular to begin with. I need TE standing long enough to throw the ball to TO. Melvin Fowler doesn't exactly waive my flag at center either, especially for a guy who has been in the league 8 years and made it through 16 games twice.

Alex Mack fits the bill nicely, and I can use him at C or either G spot Week 1. Again came down to OL or LB, and I just didnt like the price for a LB with whats out there.

lemmer

Denver Broncos select QB Matt Stafford - Georgia

Have Stafford fall here is a dream come true for the broncos, with Culter still throwing his little fit. Now we can trade Culter for a defense playmaker and a pick and not have to get a QB in return.