Scratch two pretenders from the BCS Title chase

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
K State should have never been there and voters need to check their brains to make sure they're still functioning. Whipped soundly by Baylor who was taken to overtime by ULM. I'm lmao about this one.

Over rated Oregon ran into an inspired Stanford team and a replay official.

Now a really good thing can happen in college football. Notre Dame can play for the title. For most the Irish are a love them or hate them type of team, myself included until the last few years. Who doesn't like seeing a team return from the ashes? I'm happy as can be to see the Irish back near the top of college football. It's good for the sport.

Now that I've said that I'll say "sorry Notre Dame." You got too much of what you were praying for. You needed one team to lose above you not two. Too many prayers perhaps. Now you won't face a pretender for the title. You get the real guys from the SEC. Better start praying again now. You don't want to face the SEC West.

Lastly I listened to lots of talk radio last week. Many were crowing that the SEC was shut out of the title game. Yee of little faith. The cream always rises to the top. Congratulations college football fans. Your title game can be between two real teams now, not a bunch of pretenders.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
K State should drop out of the top 10 for being prison raped by Baylor, a sub .500 team at the time. So glad Oregon got beat also. Oregon should drop out of the top 10 also. Was not looking forward to a KSU/Oregon national championship in Miami. ND/ Bama is really intriging tho. And it looks like for the 7th straight year a SEC team will be in the BCS title game.

As it looks now , before the new rankings come out, 6 SEC teams in the top 7, Gonna have to be some crazy things to happen for them not to represent.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Yep your right. Still got 2 weeks of ball to play and anything can happen. ND seems to have the easiest path to stay in the BCS championship, only USC stands in their way. Bama still has Auburn then the SEC game against Georgia who ha GT this coming w/e. FSU is a long shot but who knows. Its definitly lining up for a ND v some SEC team for all the marbles.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
That would be a miracle. But not really that far fetched. Fla loses to FSU, as expected. Georgia loses to GT and beats Bama in the big game. ND loses to USC? Not likely. Ok got Bama, Fl and Ga losing a game, missing one here. Who else is in front of LSU?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
You only got Arkansas left, thats not gonna help in the bcs rankings. Beg to differ, Fl is 3-1 against the top 10 this season, and they were all SEC teams. And one of those was a win in Baton Rouge. cough cough. lol.

And the other team is OSU to jump over, them not being bowl eligible, so thats a given. And personally, don't think they should be ranked at all since they can't play in a bowl game.