18. Florida State Seminoles
19. Auburn Tigers
20. Georgia Bulldogs
21. Louisiana State Tigers
22. Pittsburgh Panthers
23. South Carolina Gamecocks
24. Arizona Wildcats
25. Brigham Young Cougars

Top two dont change for me this week. Boise State slides ahead of Oregon on the heels of a victory over VT. Iowa and Nebraska both took care of business and move up. Texas and Florida move down after poor outings against creamy competition.

Oklahoma drops a bit after nearly getting slapped by Utah State at home. Virginia Tech slides a couple spots off the loss.

LSU gets no love from me for nearly blowing a game against a skeleton crew. Welcome to the dance SC, Zona, and BYU..at least for a week.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Far north central United States... by the Great Lakes... east of Minnesota..north of Ohio.....

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
LOL!! I guess that means they aren't ranked..

No brother, not yet. They started off hot last year and tanked when I put some faith in them.

I "think" Rod might have finally found "his" type of QB to run that offense. As a pillar (down at the moment, but still one) of College Football, Michigan, like Ohio State, Texas, Alabama, etc etc, SHOULD beat a Big East school like that. It was great performance, but not one that will get you 25th in my poll.

Beat Notre Dame in similar fashion, and youll find the Wolverines in this poll.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
That was a horrible game Sarge. In every aspect except returns.

And that was only so good because UNC had to give up special teams just to field a defense.

I am completely convinced now that no one is doing less with more than...well.... Les.

I can imagine what Tiger fans must be going through wondering how you can give this guy gold and he gives you tin.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Id like to hear some thoughts from a UF and ND fan as to what they thought of their teams performances this week.

Also, can someone tell me who the hell Stoneybrook is and how they got on the USF schedule?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
And that was only so good because UNC had to give up special teams just to field a defense.

No that aspect is gold. Pick 'em up if you're playing a college game where return yards count.

It was the best thing that we had going before the season started. Les has to change QB's or we're toast. More important our OC should be kicked off from the top of the nose bleed section.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Im not saying he isnt good Mud. Im just saying he is not THAT good. I still would expect the guy to hit a hundred every week.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Im not saying he isnt good Mud.

I think he's that good but that other teams will have the good sense to kick away from him. It took the Tar Hills just long enough to figure that out for the Tigers to steal that victory. Thank God Vandy is next.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I know sometimes you will take a win anyway you can get it, but I sure wish I could have seen the real UNC vs LSU.

Which QB do you want to go to?

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Also, can someone tell me who the hell Stoneybrook is and how they got on the USF schedule?

Somewhere in NY if I'm not mistaken. They got on the schedule through what I imagine are delusions of grandeur. ie, "Hey, we're a powerhouse football team now, let's schedule a cupcake opener to prove that we play like the big boys!"

Or they wanted to be sure they are at least 3-1 before entering conference play. (vs Stony Brook, @ Florida, vs Western Kentucky, vs FAU)

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Ill admit it wasnt a very USF like game. I saw a nice score on the cell and then initials I didnt recognize as being anyone.

They are a FCS School coming off a 6-5 Big South Co-Championship season. This was their first game against a FBS school.

Bayou Bengal

College Football Guru
btw...two things on Pat Pete returning kicks.

1) the only reason he is returning kicks is to get in the Heisman discussion
2) the kid was cramping in the 4th quarter....not gonna be good when you are up 5 vs Bama in the 4th quarter and covering Julio Jones.

Bayou Bengal

College Football Guru
What the heck happened to all the promise the current guy had?
Posted via Mobile Device

I believe we are learning that the current staff (weather it be Crowton or Miles) has issues developing QBs....IMO, the coach is a CEO type figure and your coordinators should be the ones responsible for developing talent. ie...this is on Crowton. I think what remains to be seen is if Billy Gonzales can develop that talent. I think you are looking at our new OC.