Round 2 and 3

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Round 1 is in the history books and unfortunitly there is no mulligan for some teams. So lets talk what your team needs to do these next 2 rounds and who you'd like them to pick. I'll start(only makes sense since i started thread)LOL.

Okay we got our WR with first pick and got Ross(cb) from NYG so now we need to work on the next weaknesses we have. O-line and D-line.

2nd round:

OL: i like the OG from Georgia. Can't remember his name off hand. If he's not there then we need to grab the next available option for o-line.

I also like Stephen Hill WR and it wouldnt hurt to grab another but think we should wait after we get oline/dline picks first.

Tho the oline group isnt that deep so maybe grab a DE with this pick. Couple really good LBs here too to choose from.

3rd round

Should be directed towards the positon we didnt grab in the 2nd.

Yes this is rough draft writing and more thinking out loud than anything else and wondering what everybodies opinions are about their teams. I'll be searching and trying to do more looking into available players for the positions we need.

xqj47alpha

Banned
with the recent sale of the LA Dodgers for two bazzilion do you think your owner won't put this team on the block and sell the team for double what he paid?
not to fall too far off topic

those tears your outgoing owner was shedding were real.
that team was bought on the cheap if moved to the proper place.

I could see the LA Jaguars

The Jags, The Black Panthers. The Santa Monica Mountain Lions.
LA Cats?
La Hep Cats?

merchandise alone will make that move worth it.

yeah, they're either gonna get sold very soon and/or move to LA if someone doesn't beat them there first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
After the blockhead move of drafting a punter with our 3rd pick, all the air left when i saw that pick. good first pick, 2nd pick has promise, little small for DE but could move back into the LB position so good pick. 3rd pick wtf? Really shows they plan on doing a lot of punting this year.

On a side note. Have to give the guy some credit. he is addressing every weakness we had last season and punting was a total failure. but not in the 3rd round. could have got that guy in rd 6-7 or maybe after the draft. when i saw all those good available players chosen afterwards, just had to turn it off and walk away. just embarrassed as a fan for that pick.

And Jax is going nowhere anytime soon. if ever.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Whacha crying about Cerbers. Lest thou has forgotten let me remind you about a former number 11 pick by the Saints. Mr. Russell Erxleben who played for the Saints 5 seasons and only made 4 FGs in his entire career. Now that's a pick to cry about. Your guy might be the next Ray Guy. If he is he still might not be worth the pick y'all spent on him, lol. Sorry friend but I had to remind you that misery loves company.