Rookie draft for dynasty

Escrow

100 percent wheaton....lets put it this way he was 9 or 10 on my rookie draft board...great value

ExperiencedRookie

100 percent wheaton....lets put it this way he was 9 or 10 on my rookie draft board...great value
Wow! That's pretty darn high.

I've got him penciled in right now with 1 pick to go. Ellington in ARI is my 2. Had Matt Barkley at 2 all day, but bailed on that idea.

A

Axe Elf

Yeah, hard to imagine what people were doing to allow you to get Randle and Wheaton that late.

A

Axe Elf

I like Barner a lot. The dual RBs in Carolina are getting old, and Kenjon "Burner" Barner is the heir apparent.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I like Barner a lot. The dual RBs in Carolina are getting old, and Kenjon "Burner" Barner is the heir apparent.
I agree, I am high on Denard as well, don't know if he will ever be a full time Rb, but he could be fun to have if utilized correctly

A

Axe Elf

I've been picking up Denard as a late round addition to some of my MFL 10s teams. He seems like the kind of guy who will pop up a couple three times a year and have a 100 yard, 2 TD game--I just wouldn't want to try to figure out which weeks that will be. So he's perfect for a best-ball, draft-only format.