Ray Lewis to the Cowboys?

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
The Senior Bowl is approaching and the information war is officialy on while teams are all gathered to evaluate this year's draft talent. One that stood out to me was the swirling rumors that Jerry Jones is prepared to throw a big ol' bag of cash at Ray-Ray...like 3 years with $25mil. Jones believes that Lewis has the onions to tame the Cowboys craptastic locker room....cause' bringing in a veteran middle linebacker to tame the locker room has worked in the past for him.

Now Lewis is worlds away from Zach Thomas so I will buy the thought of bringing in Ray-Ray to slap people around and be productive for a year or maybe two. But this much cash to a guy that is in the twilight of his career is very short sighted and smacks of desperation.

Linkage to the rumorage

Mike

Administrator
A vocal leader in the lockerroom? I like it and Ray Lewis still has mileage left on him.

bodey24

Staff member
As a Cowboys fan I hope Dallas does bring in Ray Lewis. Like Mike said they need a leader in their locker room.

Runnik's Hambones

I think that would be huge for Dallas. I like the idea. Even though I require no closets to say that no, it is not true that I do not dislike the Cowboys, not . . .

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Baltimore sports writers are speculating the Ravens will sign Suggs first and depending on the deal will either sign Ray-Ray or franchise him to retain him one more year. It makes sense for the Ravens to look at next year as the year they make their run. In order to pull it off Lewis needs to be on the roster. Without him this team loses an identity.

Coachnorm

The Cowboys reportedly would be willing to give Lewis a three-year deal worth between $27 and $30 million, with $25 million guaranteed. rumorish

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
One hell of a deal. Ray Lewis would shut up TO or kick his ass. The defense gets worlds better. DeMarcus Ware.......Ray Lewis.....