Rate my team

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Standard scoring, non PPR, 11 teams (weird, I know). I drafted out of the 9 spot. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR), 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K.

QBs- Eli Manning, Matt Hasselbeck
Rbs- Shonn Greene, Ryan Matthews, Ronnie Brown, Caddilac Williams
WRs- Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Terrel Owens, Johnny Knox, Joey Galloway
TEs- Jermichael Finley, Greg Olsen
D/ST- Minnesota, Houston
K- Matt Prater

I feel pretty good about it but wanted some more opinions.

Runnik's Hambones

Not too damn shabby. Solid RB/WR/TE/D. Your QB is the worst part but it's fine, IMO. It will not hurt you. Your hardest decision will be deciding on a flex every week.

cctekguy

Staff member
QB C+

RB B-

WR A+

TE A-

DST B+

K B

RB is the biggest concern but Greene and Mathews have good upside. QB is weak but playable in standard scoring.

Overall, I'd be pleased.

cctekguy

Staff member
I just see the whole backfield as having question marks by them. Yeah, in a perfect world it could be great but Greene has his Tomlinson, Mathews is a Rook, and Brown & Caddy have injury issues.

Given that he got these guys while managing to Ace WR & get a top TE is awesome, but that doesn't change the ratings of the RBs as a group.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
I definitely get what you mean, tekkie. But with the way the draft played out, it was incredible for me to get Greene and Matthews in rounds 3 and 4. Here's how the RBs played out through 6 rounds.

Round: 1
1.02 Chris Johnson
1.03 Adrian Peterson
1.04 Maurice Jones-Drew
1.05 Ray Rice
1.07 Frank Gore
1.08 Steven Jackson
1.11 Michael Turner

Round: 2
2.06 DeAngelo Williams
2.11 Ryan Grant

Round: 3
3.05 Knowshon Moreno
3.08 Beanie Wells
**3.09 Shonn Greene
3.11 Rashard Mendenhall

Round: 4
4.02 Brandon Jacobs
**4.03 Ryan Mathews
4.05 Jamaal Charles
4.07 Pierre Thomas
4.08 Cedric Benson
4.10 Jonathan Stewart
4.11 LeSean McCoy

Round: 5
5.03 Joseph Addai
5.06 Matt Forte

Round: 6
6.02 C.J. Spiller
** 6.03 Ronnie Brown
6.05 Arian Foster
6.06 Ricky Williams

Call me crazy, but I think I got tremendous value for those 3. Not to mention I got Caddy at 11.09. So while you do have a valid point, do you think you would have played your first 6 rounds different based off of this? I can send you the full draft report, but my first 6 were AJ, Marshall, Greene, Matthews, Finley, Brown.

And another general thought: I would rather my QB be the weakest point than anything else. (see: Tekkie's thread http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl/f2/thars-gold-them-thar-hands-35928/ )

Thanks for the input guys, any other thoughts?

Remote Controller

Mathews in the 4th was a steal. Time for the token " I wish I played in your league" comment. Holy Crap!!!! WTF is wrong with the other 10 owners??? I think you were nuts to take Greene over him! lol! Nice job! Great Team!!