QUICK!! Trade advice.

JackG1980

Giving, Mike Williams (TB) and Devone Bess
Getting Ryan Mathrews

PPR league with return yards. My other WRs are Austin, Andre Johnson, Amendola and Lee Evans.
My other RBs are LeSean McCoy, Moreno, Spiller, Deangelo Williams.

Also in another trade for Randy Moss.

JackG1980

I have another trade going, Moreno and Spiler for Randy Moss and J. Stewart. If both of this trades go thru my starting lineup will be nice. 12 team league.

WRs will be Andre Johson, Randy Moss, Miles Austin, D. Amendola and Lee Evans.
Rbs will be L. Mcoy, R. Mathrews, Deangelo Williams and J. Stewart.

Vicious_Machine

I have another trade going, Moreno and Spiler for Randy Moss and J. Stewart. If both of this trades go thru my starting lineup will be nice. 12 team league.

WRs will be Andre Johson, Randy Moss, Miles Austin, D. Amendola and Lee Evans.
Rbs will be L. Mcoy, R. Mathrews, Deangelo Williams and J. Stewart.

TAKE IT AND RUN!!! RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both trades!!!
AJ-Moss-Austin in a 12 mean league??

Please tell me this is a money league, and where can I email these people to join my league in the future? You have my top 3 WRs coming into the year for a PPR league.

And Ryan Matthews was a 1st round pick. Your in a 12 man league, Mike Williams is a border 2nd WR (which you will NEVER use given your 3), but Bess is just WW/backup for a 12 man league. Its basically Mike Williams for Ryan matthews!

JackG1980

Yes it is a 12 man money league and no I will not email you their email addresses. I already accepted the offer. The initial offer was Mike Williams, Bess and Spiller for Mathrews and Colston. He countered Williams and Bess for Mathrews. I was surprised but I had to ask.

Vicious_Machine

Yes it is a 12 man money league and no I will not email you their email addresses. I already accepted the offer. The initial offer was Mike Williams, Bess and Spiller for Mathrews and Colston. He countered Williams and Bess for Mathrews. I was surprised but I had to ask.

Clearly i was joking about the email, just due to their stupidity.

If i had seen that offer in my league, i would have pushed accept so had on my mouse, I would have broken it. And then the other owners would have vetoed it. And banned both those owners from ever taking part in any of my leagues anyway, lol.
:rolllaugh:

JackG1980

You have to be pulling our legs?

it was rejected... the offer was Lee Even, Spiller and Moreno for Moss and Stewart. Spiller is valuable because this is a return yard league. He is averaging over 13 points a game. He verbally agreed to the trade but then he rejected it.

JackG1980

He must have stayed at a Holliday Inn Express last night.

I think so. But his 2 best RBs are Stewart and Tolbert. He needs a RB bad. I am trying to take advantage of that. He just sent me a trade offer. (via text) Moreno and Amendola for Moss and Stewart. Now that I have Mathrews, Deangelo, L. McCoy and Spiller this trade is looking mighty nice. Lets see if he accepts the proposal or if he has cold feet.

NEW OFFER
I give; Amendola and Moreno
I Get; Randy Moss and J. Stewart

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Good luck with that one. There is one owner in my $$ league that might go for that so you never know. It's an absolute steal for you if you pull it off.

JackG1980

Good luck with that one. There is one owner in my $$ league that might go for that so you never know. It's an absolute steal for you if you pull it off.

He offered that to me and I agreeed. So I hope so. After my 2 trades today My new team will look like this

QBs, Tom Brady, S. Bradford, R. Fritzpatrick
RBs; L. McCoy, R. Mathrews, Deangelo Williams, J. Stewart, Anthony Dixon
Wrs; Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Miles Austin, Lee Evans
TE; Zack Miller, Tony Maoiko

This is probably my best 12 teams league I ever had. I am 3-2 and looking good.